• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** MET Parking Gatwick - PCN - received Popla code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **WON** MET Parking Gatwick - PCN - received Popla code

Hello all,

I unfortunately have been issued with a parking charge notice from MET Parking, and wanted to see if I could get some advice,

I was dropping off a friend at Gatwick airport but arrived far too early, we stayed in the car park for an amount of time over the limit as I hadn't noticed the signs,

not sure if I have anywhere to go from here, I appealed the notice on the MET website and received PCN 3&4 (attached) in response

I appealed using the format provided by mystery1 on here and as such I have not revealed who was driving,

any advice on what my next steps should be?

front and back of both letters (PCN (PCN1&2) & Rejection (PCN 3&4)) I have received are attached (both partially blanked)

apologies for the quality of the documents, only option I had was to take pictures with phone and edit with paint! please let me know if better images are required,

Thanks for taking the time to read, any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Brendan
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Gatwick - PCN - received Popla code

Do you have the front of the pcn ?

M1

Comment

apologies I originally had it attached and then removed as I realised I hadn't covered everything I should have,

I thought I managed to get it reattached fast enough should be showing as PCN1 now

Brendan

Comment

Perfect, they haven't added the pofa requirements

I'll add you to my backlog and get back to you.

M1

Comment

Fantastic!

thank you very much

Brendan

Comment

BrendanK1popla.rtf

Edit to suit and follow http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html to upload to popla.

M1

Comment

Just got an email today from popla confirming that MET do not want to contest the appeal and that the charge does not need to be paid!

Thank you for all your help M1!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X