• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Solicitors - Vodafone CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Solicitors - Vodafone CCJ

Hi, i've been receiving letters recently from Lowell Solicitors stating that i owe £931.05 from the original company Vodafone, the most recent letter is regarding a Second Notice of Count Court Judgment Arrears - £50.00.
    I Have been in contact with vodafone to try and sort the problem out as apparently i had 2 phone contracts running at the same time which would be crazy as why would i need two? The contract i had with vodafone i terminated probably about 2 years ago from now and paid all fee's whilst at the recently bankrupt company Phones4u, i was assured all fee's were paid and nothing would be outstanding. Now im stuck in this predicament and really don't know what to do and my parents are getting stressed and so am i about it, as they are stating in the letters that there is further actions such as: Warrant of control, Attachment of earnings and Charging order. Someone please help
    Thanks!
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell Solicitors - Vodafone CCJ

Good afternoon welcome to LB

Lowell has a CCJ against you did you receive the claim forms?

Check with Trust Online for the judgement date.

There would have been a considerable number of letters from Lowell prior to them issuing a claim, so have you moved since having the VF account?

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      Good afternoon welcome to LB

Lowell has a CCJ against you did you receive the claim forms?

Check with Trust Online for the judgement date.

There would have been a considerable number of letters from Lowell prior to them issuing a claim, so have you moved since having the VF account?

nem
      I've received so much from them im not even sure, i also use clearscore and it says i have a CCJ active, never moved, just ignored the letters as i thought it was a scare.

Comment

Originally posted by Zryth View Post
        I've received so much from them im not even sure, i also use clearscore and it says i have a CCJ active, never moved, just ignored the letters as i thought it was a scare.
        A County Court Claim is not easily missed.

When was the judgment made?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X