• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier parking solutions NTK - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier parking solutions NTK - won

Hi all. I have received a NTK from premier parking solutions regarding unauthorised parking in a local car park. I paid for 2 hours parking but have not got the ticket anymore. I think what has happened is after revisiting the machine when the first digit is pressed it only awakens the machine therfore missing the first letter off my registration. I did contact them ( not through the appeal but as a general contact) saying what has possibly happened but they just emailed back asking me to confirm if I was the driver. I have searched many sites and seems to be conflicting suggestions as to appeal or just ignore. I know they are likely to reject my appeal as they are only after the money. I was just wondering how to proceed next.
    Cheers.
    Tags: None

Re: Premier parking solutions NTK

Did you confirm you were the driver? Can you post up a copy of the NTK with identifying details removed.

Comment

Hi. I have not confirmed I was the driver yet. How is the best way to upload the notice to keeper (sorry not great at this stuff) they are a member of the ipc and not bpa if that helps.

Hopefully uploaded pics successfully....see below.
      Last edited by dp9901; 23rd October 2016, 11:04:AM.

Comment

Last edited by dp9901; 23rd October 2016, 12:37:PM.

Comment

Have another go at editing those forms so that the case can not be positively identified. Reg No., PCN number etc.

Comment

Thanks. Think I got it right this time.

Comment

I would say they have failed to adhere to keeper liability because

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...dule/4/enacted

(d)specify the total amount of those parking charges that are unpaid, as at a time which is—

(i)specified in the notice; and

(ii)no later than the end of the day before the day on which the notice is either sent by post or, as the case may be, handed to or left at a current address for service for the keeper (see sub-paragraph (4))
              http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...533#post636533

M1

Comment

So they haven't put in how much the Parking fee should have been on that day. Is that correct. Also it is a little car Park and not for a big shopping centre so with that linked template letter I can't put I was a genuine customer in the space. Sorry not really clued up on this sort of thing.

Comment

They haven't listed what is outstanding at a time specified in the notice which is not the day of posting.

The only 2 dates on the notice are the day of event and day it was posted.

M1

Comment

I've used that template you put the link to and adjusted it as nessaccery and sent it off to them. I presume they will reject it straight away as it seems that's what they do. I have still not admitted being the driver I take it that's the correct thing to do.

Comment

:okay:

M1

Comment

Just a quick update. After submitting my appeal on Monday I got an email from them today with a letter attached. They have reviewed my appeal and evidence and have cancelled the charge. So result.
                        Thanks for the help and advice. 😀
                        Cheers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X