• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Drysden Fairfax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drysden Fairfax

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
    had a reply this morning from drysden asking why my claim that the agreement is invalid and not regulated by the CCA 1974 to enable them to investigate further
    I wouldn't reply to that letter. They're hoping you'll tell them where they've gone wrong so that they can remedy the situation.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
      I wouldn't reply to that letter. They're hoping you'll tell them where they've gone wrong so that they can remedy the situation.

Di
      Hi
      Do you think it's a bluff then Di

Comment

Well had a reply this morning from drysden

asking why my claim that the agreement is invalid and not regulated by the CCA 1974 to enable them to investigate further if not fulfilled by 18th November instructions are to proceed against me
        Good morning Winner,

Can you post a copy of Drydens letter please. Just remove all personal details.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
          Good morning Winner,

Can you post a copy of Drydens letter please. Just remove all personal details.

nem
          Hi
          letter below
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi
            letter below
            No reply needed Winner.

nem

Comment

TThanks nem

Comment

Drysden Fairfax again

HI all
                Got a letter from Arrow Global advising me they have passed my Debt to Drysden Fairfax they have done this before last year in fact October.
                After some advice from Nemesis on here and the fact that MBNA Arrow and Shoosmiths over the years have never sent any valid CCA dispite my requests it's landed back with Drysdens what's the best course of action do I keep having to remind them no CCA has ever been provided

Comment

Re: Drysden Fairfax again

HI all
                  Got a letter from Arrow Global advising me they have passed my Debt to Drysden Fairfax they have done this before last year in fact October.
                  After some advice from Nemesis on here and the fact that MBNA Arrow and Shoosmiths over the years have never sent any valid CCA dispite my requests it's landed back with Drysdens what's the best course of action do I keep having to remind them no CCA has ever been provided
                  Hello winner,

Has DF contacted you yet? Maybe best to wait until they do before writing to anyone.

nem

Comment

. . . . the fact that MBNA Arrow and Shoosmiths over the years have never sent any valid CCA dispite my requests it's landed back with Drysdens what's the best course of action do I keep having to remind them no CCA has ever been provided
                    The history of this debt is in your other thread here > http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...667#post683667

Maybe @Kati could merge the threads to keep everything in one place for you.

From what I can see a credit agreement has been provided but you disputed it complied with s.78 CCA. You've already had the conversation with Drydens and they asked you to clarify why you think it doesn't comply.

It appears you sensibly didn't tell them based on my advice at the time and they returned the account to Arrow.

Posted October 2016 >

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                    If the solicitors decide to issue proceedings (hopefully not) then a claim for £11k would be allocated to the Fast Track where the rules are stricter on disclosure of documents. Drydens will know that, they're probably hoping you don't.

I would send that SAR to MBNA asap.

If you're certain that your your original CCA Request to Arrow was valid (did you include the £1 statutory fee with it?) then you don't need to send another one.

Keep in mind that illegible Ts & Cs can be remedied by the creditor providing a valid reconstituted version. So whatever happens do not write to Drydens to tell them that (illegible Ts & Cs).
                    I expect Arrow is being persistent because this debt is over £11k.

Who actually owns this debt? Is it Arrow Global Ltd, Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd or Arrow Global Management Ltd. It may matter.

Did you send a Subject Access Request to MBNA as I suggested?

Di
                    Last edited by Diana M; 21st August 2017, 10:26:AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Yes Nemesis
                      They have written usual first letter representing Arrow Global

Di
                      It's Arrow Global Ltd

Comment

They have written usual first letter representing Arrow Global
                        What does their first letter say and what did their last letter say when it was returned to Arrow last October?

Are they using the same reference number (their reference) as last time?

Di

Comment

There last letter last year was the one asking me to provide details of why I didn't think my CCA was valid and could I provide more details then nothing until now they are just stating the amount that I owe and to get in touch all reference numbers the same

Comment

Morning all
                            Everyone coming out of the woodwork got a letter from Robinson way about a old lloyds cc debt I think it's because they are both going to be SB next year no valid CCA again or any documents with previous addresses as I remember

Comment

I think I'd be inclined to do a new CCA request just to satisfy myself that they haven't 'found' any new material.
                              ??

Comment

got a letter from Robinson way about a old lloyds cc debt I think it's because they are both going to be SB next year no valid CCA again or any documents with previous addresses as I remember
                                Is this the first letter you've received from Robinson Way? Are they collecting on behalf of Hoist which may have had the debt assigned to them?

What does the letter say in general terms? Is it threatening you with Howard Cohen solicitors or is it just a "Hello" letter?

If you've already sent a CCA Request and it's not been complied with then nothing is gained by sending another. The last thing you want is for them to try harder to source or reconstitute the documents!

Can you give more details about the CCA Request you previously sent , was it to Lloyds and what did you receive (or not) in response?

Once that's known it'll be easier to suggest your next step?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X