• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Two visits to McDs car park and a charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two visits to McDs car park and a charge

Hello, I made 2 visits to McDonalds car park at Caxton Gibbet in Cambridgeshire twice (visiting Costa both times) each visit was well within METs limit.

I received a PPC through the post from MET. I sent a message via their website. They requested evidence (in a letter sent just before and arrived after their 10 working day deadline). Surprise surprise, they have reviewed the video and can't see me leave and arrive in between.

Just before their deadline I sent them signed eye witness statements from 2 colleagues who arrived with me in convoy.

Unfortunately it appears it didn't arrive in time. I received a letter stating final decision is appeal failed. It has a popla code but no form (the letter stated 'use the accompanying form to appeal').

I would appreciate any help to avoid handing over my ligitimately and hard earned cash to these people. Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: Two visits to McDs car park and a charge

Can you post up the PCN and appeal you used please ? (suitably sanitised)

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X