• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking fine ibis hotel heathrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking fine ibis hotel heathrow

Hello legalbeagles.
    The following emails I hope will explain events
    Dear Mr Lopes,
    At last a reply from you.
    I have not only emailed you quitq few times and contacted you by phone. I was given your email address over the phone by the person I spoke to. All Emails were conftrmed as sent. You will no doubt understand my utter frustaration at the many attempts to contact you and the parking Co. They do not even answer the phone.

The pcn number is 8862044601 and I would be very happy if you could sort it out for me. I have been charged but not paid £100.00

Please sort this out soon.
    I have about 8 days before I have to pay £100.00
    Please confirm by email receipt of this email asap.
    Regards
    John Greethan

On 12/10/2016 18:22, IBIS London Heathrow Airport FO wrote:
    Dear Mr Greetham,

Thanks for your email but I have to informed you that we haven’t received any email about your case previously otherwise it will be answer promptly then.
    According to your email, you may has been given the wrong information about how long the parking is free of charge which it’s only 15 minutes with the signs all over the hotel parking and also by the reception desk itself.
    The hotel staffs including the management team are all aware of the hotel parking policy which, I am sorry that the information you was given was indeed incorrect.

However, as the carpark is manage by outside company I will have to put an appeal through to see if they will be happy to cancel the fine but I am not sure I will happy to try; for me to do so I will need you to send me the PCN number on the fine because without that I wouldn’t be able to make an appeal on your behalf.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you required further assistant, please don’t hesitate to contact back.

Kind Regards

Jose Lopes I Front of House Manager I Ibis London Heathrow
    * 112 Bath Road, Hayes, UB3 5AL | h0794-fo@accor.com | ibis.com
    ( +44 (0) 2087594888 | ( +44 (0) 2085647894

[IMG]imap://johngreetham%40gmail%2Ecom@imap.gmail.com:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/%5BGmail%5D/Sent%20Mail%3E49?part=1.2.2[/IMG]

Sent: 12 October 2016 10:50
    To: H0794@accor.com
    Subject: Re: PARKING FINE

I have now received a final notice.
    After all my emails protests etc I have had no reply from you.
    Unless I get a reply I will have to pay the fine but will then instruct a solicitor to obtain redress from yourselves. I was given to understand by one of your managers that it would br sorted but my appeal has not been allowed due late a appeal.

On 28/09/2016 11:53, John Greetham wrote:
    Dear Sir, copy of email sent to you 8th. August I have now recieved a parking charge notice for £100.00.
    Since I had not had a reply to my earlier email I assumed it had been sorted.
    Dear Sir,
    Parking 27/07/2016 Imbiss hotel, Hayes.
    I was dropping my Brother off who was staying at the above hotel overnight before flying back to Australia.
    On arrival I approached the reception desk and asked about parking. She confirmed that I paid at the desk. The receptionist asked how long I was staying and I told her about 1 hour. I was informed that I did not have to pay a parking fee as if I was less than 1 hour. I was according to the notice,. I was parked from 18.44.10 to 19.42.06 which is less than an hour. It would have been less but for a nix up in the rooms for my brother. I had to assist him as he is nearly 80 and an invalid having had there hip replacements. Having sorted the room out I approached someone who appeared to be a manger in the reception area who confirmed that I did not have to pay for parking.
    It looks like a scam there is no heading to the form and I have been unable to contact them personally. When I try again I am told there is nothing on the account.

Yours Sincerely
    John Greetham

I have recieved a reply from the hotel and with luck they may be able to sort it.
    Do you have any thoughts on the events ???
    John Greetham
    Tags: None

Re: parking fine ibis hotel heathrow

If you are too late to appeal then you rely very much on the hotel to sort it.

Otherwise the 2 choices are pay or ignore.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X