• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim Form - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County Court Claim Form

I see what you mean, I didn't receive their particulars of claim in the post, they were emailed to me on the 23rd December, the last Friday before Christmas. I thought they had given up when I hadn't received them in the post on the Friday but no, they emailed me instead, even though they wouldn't respond to my emails when I sent them.

D

Comment

Deeosulldef.rtf

Edit to suit.

M1

Comment

Thanks so much. I'll submit that and keep you up to date with what happens.

Should I submit any photos with the defence or just bring those on the day?

D

Comment

Once the defence is submitted, the court will send out a timeline for all actions which include the submission of evidence and the court date.

Send nothing now, copies when required and take originals on the day.

M1

Comment

Hi M1
            Have to submit all my defence documents by the 17th of this month. All I have is the response you provided me with and the photos that I took of the signs and the parking area. Do I need to include anything else or is this sufficient?

Thanks
            D

Comment

A witness statement too.

M1

Comment

I presume the witness statement is just my version of events?

Comment

Pretty much although i'll shoehorn some other stuff in which we really shouldn't do but is common place in small claims track. Post up your version, sanitised and i'll have a look.

M1

Comment

I've attached the witness statement. I tried to keep it short, simple and to the point but not sure if this is the way to go.

Thanks for looking it over.
                    D
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi M1

Just wanted to let you know that I won the case in the small claims today due to the confusing signs and permit details. Thanks so much for all your help.

D

Comment

Brilliant.

I didn't deliberately not reply to your last post, i just missed it for some reason.

When you calm down and get time it would help others if you could give some detail

M1

Comment

Yes please could I have some detail - I have a similar problem :-(

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X