• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell vs Reiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell vs Reiss

Originally posted by Reiss View Post
    Thank you @charitynjw @diana_m for reply back.

@charitynjw I would like to say it is 6 years of no contact I am trying to back track my memory and 75% that could even be 6 years.

What is
    Pdq?
    Regards

Reiss
    Pretty Dam Quick!

Comment

Hi @Diana M_ Thats a good point actually, yes i am with the same bank for the last 8 years so will have a quick check now. If i find that no payment has been made due to redundancy at the time would this change anything in my defence or going forward?

Kind Regards

Reiss

- - - Updated - - -

On MCOL Do you wish to make a counterclaim? i take that would be a No?

Comment

[MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

So i have just checked my bank statements online, last payment made to Vanquis was on the 14/10/2011 so i guess its not Statute Bared?

Comment

Sorry to disturb you all again.....Do i put No for Counterclaim? [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] [MENTION=61310]diana[/MENTION]_M

Comment

UPDATE:

All sent and submitted online on MCOL.

Can anybody advise me on what the following steps will be and what to look out for as this is all new to me and dont want to fall in Lowells Trap in any form of way.

Millions of thanks for all the help so far you guys are truly amazing people.

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Sorry to disturb you all again.....Do i put No for Counterclaim? @charitynjw @nemesis45 @diana_M
                Correct Reiss.

nem

Comment

Hi All [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION], Should i be doing anything right now or chasing anything up? or is it just a waiting game now?

Kind Regrads

Comment

Hi All @charitynjw @nemesis45, Should i be doing anything right now or chasing anything up? or is it just a waiting game now?

Kind Regrads
                    It's wait and see now.

nem

Comment

The thing with this whole process [MENTION=92191]Reiss[/MENTION] is 90% is all about waiting for the next step

Comment

Hi All, Hope you are all great and looking forward to your weekends!!

Just an update, thought i would post this that arrived today for anybody who is following this thread and likes to see the paper trail of what happens.

Comment

Hi All,

Been a while since i have heard anything should i do anything before the 28th day of receiving the letter posted above?

Kind Regards

Reiss

Comment

When their time is up leave it a few days more as apparently the courts are running well behind, they may tell you it is stayed but the solicitors might just get there in time and the courts not process their defence...
                            Last edited by Stu; 16th November 2016, 10:46:AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

The court does not inform you of the stay.
                              As [MENTION=69750]Stu[/MENTION] says, allow a couple of days or so over the 28 day deadline, then phone the court to check on the status of the claim.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=69750]Stu[/MENTION] [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] for your replies, i will do just that and wait to see what happens.

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X