• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell vs Reiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell vs Reiss

Hi All!!
    Hope everybody is well and wrapped up warm!!

I have just got back from a mini break and shocked to see that a letter had come through the post, it contained the Original agreement and statement. It also states they still await a copy of the default notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiss View Post
      Hi All!!
      Hope everybody is well and wrapped up warm!!

I have just got back from a mini break and shocked to see that a letter had come through the post, it contained the Original agreement and statement. It also states they still await a copy of the default notice.
      Hello Reiss,

Can we see a copy of the agreement please?

nem

Comment

Here is the letter below, also do i need to phone the court for anything? [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] [MENTION=69750]Stu[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] yes i can scan now, is there any particular page as there are quite a few pages?

Comment

Here is the letter below, also do i need to phone the court for anything? @charitynjw @Stu

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @nemesis45 yes i can scan now, is there any particular page as there are quite a few pages?
          Hello Reiss,

The main page of the agreement please.

I suggest that you check the terms and conditions are complete, e.g. are any terms/ conditions mentioned but not actually present, if the pages are numbered are they all there.

nem

Comment

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] i have scanned all the pages for you to view https://www.scribd.com/document/332788631/Agreement
            let me know if you can view the link fine!!

Many Thanks

Comment

Also give the court a ring to check on the status of the claim, if you haven't already done so.
              Have they replied to your defence per the court order?
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] i will give the court a ring now and let you all know what has been said, in regards to replying back to the defence what do you mean? I did post a letter i had received further up on this page #86

Comment

@nemesis45 i have scanned all the pages for you to view https://www.scribd.com/document/332788631/Agreement
                  let me know if you can view the link fine!!

Many Thanks
                  OK,

Only one page C 3 of 8 ) are there numbers on any others?

There is no signature page.

Does this have your name and address as it was when the account was opened?

nem

Comment

Hi @charitynjw i will give the court a ring now and let you all know what has been said, in regards to replying back to the defence what do you mean? I did post a letter i had received further up on this page #86
                    Yep
                    That's the court order instructing Lowells to make a reply to your submitted defence. ("....must contact the court.....")
                    Have they done so?
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

• Re: Lowell vs Reiss

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] i have just spoken to the court and they said the status is "stay".

In regards to the Agreement there are no page numbers i have scanned exactly how the are (i.e nothing cropped out)

I also have an additional two pages titled "Digital Signature Application Details" ??

and the following pages are statements of transactions if thats of any help?

Comment

@nemesis45 @charitynjw i have just spoken to the court and they said the status is "stay".

In regards to the Agreement there are no page numbers i have scanned exactly how the are (i.e nothing cropped out)

I also have an additional two pages titled "Digital Signature Application Details" ??

and the following pages are statements of transactions if thats of any help?
                        Important Does your name and address appearas it was when the account was opened?
                        Yes lets have a look at the rest Reiss.

nem

Comment

@nemesis45 should i send you in private message? Or should i delete my personal details and upload?

The address seems to be correct and so does the name (i.e spelling all fine)

where it says Application Type: Internet Mar 2008

Comment

@nemesis45 should i send you in private message? Or should i delete my personal details and upload?

The address seems to be correct and so does the name (i.e spelling all fine)

where it says Application Type: Internet Mar 2008
                            Ok ,

My question regarding the name and address was made as the pages I've seen seem generic and it could be a reconstituted agreement.

When was the account opened Reiss?

nem

Comment

Below is the online application, there are two pages the other page has contact details, d.o.b and my employment details

Comment

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] thanks for the rapid replies back!!

i have uploaded the second page, the application was approved on 07/08/2008 (see below)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X