• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Services McDonalds parking charge help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Services McDonalds parking charge help please

Hi,

I found this site whilst looking for help with a MET Parking sevices parking charge. I ignored the first two letters and have received a third letter - a Charge Over Due letter giving seven days to pay £100. I overstayed the 90 free minutes by 17 minutes. any advice gratefully recevied.

many Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Services McDonalds parking charge help please

Without an option to appeal then it's pay or ignore.

http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/MET_P..._Services.html shows that they do not do court, yet.

M1

Comment

Hi - thanks for the reply much appreciated. The letter does give appeal details, or says they may take further action. I clicked on the above link and that suggests in all liklihood that if ignore it nothing else will happen, do you think? cheers ! (blimey to 70 odd thousand tickets a year, what a money spinner) many thanks

Comment

Well if they are allowing you to appeal, definitely do that.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...521#post636521

M1

Comment

I have no grounds for apeal though, I just chatted for too long and didn't think about the sign, do i say the sign wasn't clear? any thoughts, many thanks - I've no clue what to say.

Comment

As per the link, just say the driver never saw it.

M1

Comment

You weren't parked for the time recorded by the cameras, quite some time less. They are also supposed to give a 10 minute grace period at the start and end of the parking.

Comment

Many thanks for your replies - I appreciate your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X