• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Transfer of Proceedings/Sol No Longer Acting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer of Proceedings/Sol No Longer Acting

Hi
    My son received a letter of Notice of Transfer Of Proceedings as Brian Carter is no longer acting on behalf of Frederickson International. The letter is dated 30th August 2016, Brian Carter received a payment by Direct Debit on 1st September 2016. The payment was being paid in respect of a CCJ made in 2010 for an Egg credit card. All payments have been met but clearly my son does not want to pay Carter money he is not entitled to. I phoned the court for advice and it was that we should stop the DD (This payment goes out from my account). What happens then if we do not know to whom we should pay. Also, an offer was made by Carter on 18/08/2012 to pay 60% but we did not have the £1420.42 that was required, this was a reduction of £946.93 and since that time he has paid £770. If that reduction was possible then am I too rediculously optimistic to think therefore that the remainder should be a minimal amount?
    Thank you in anticipation
    Tags: None

Re: Transfer of Proceedings/Sol No Longer Acting

Hello,
    Carter will pass on the payments to the claimant, but I would contact the claimant (is this Lowell?) If so write to Andrew Bartle a Lowell's head office.

Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS101AH Inform him that you require Lowell's payment details.

nem

Comment

We have had no contact from anyone other than this letter so I have no idea who the next solicitor would be.

Comment

Originally posted by ikeymo View Post
        We have had no contact from anyone other than this letter so I have no idea who the next solicitor would be.
        I suspect ( as in many other Lowell claims) the management of the " management " of the account will have reverted to Lowell Financial or Lowell Solicitors Ltd.

If you want to be sure that all payments are properly allocated write to Andrew Bartle at Lowell head office in Leeds as said in post 2.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X