• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PLEASE HELP: Equifax credit report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP: Equifax credit report

Hi All,

Would really appreciate someones help. I've been cleaning up my credit files and Experian is close to being sorted out so just signed up to Equifax, added the last 3 addresses to set up my profile but cant seem to find the option to add more adresses to cover the last 6 years.

I have one default registered from a previous address but as I was only able to add 3 addresses on the profile page I'm not able to bring up any details from that address on my equifax report.

With Experian you can go back 10 years of previous addresses if you like, which will then show up any financial associations still on your account from past years.

Does anyone know how to add previous addresses to your Equifax credit file?

Many thanks for any help

kind regards
    Tags: None

Re: PLEASE HELP: Equifax credit report

Just to update.....Just spent nearly a hour on the phone to equifax, only to find out that their systems dont allow for more than 3 addresses for your online credit report. So just a heads up.....if anyone signs up to Equifax expecting to see a full 6 years credit history online and you've moved more than 3 times in the last 6 years, you not going to see a true picture of your credit report....so the £14.95 is a waste of money. It's fine if you just want to monitor your current credit agreements etc but to get a full 6 years history, you need to order a postal report.....Have now used both Experian and Equifax...........Experian were great and really helpful, sadly equifax systems seem far behind.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X