• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW legal discount letter advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW legal discount letter advice

Please could someone have a look at the attached letter please. My husband has just told me he has received this letter and probably others but we no longer have them. Is this letter before a letter of claim/final notice or after as I am aware you shouldn't ignore the letters of claim

Many thanks
    Claire
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: BW legal discount letter advice

That is just debt coollection b0llocks which i'd ignore.

I assume this is not the same event as your other thread ? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ise&highlight=

M1

Comment

Ok, thanks we will ignore until we receive a letter of claim
      And yes, unfortunately this is our second PCN. The one on the other thread is on a car registered to me and this is on my husbands old car
      It appears this one was due to the car being parked outside of a designated spot. Is there any way out of this are do we concentrate on not knowing who the driver was at the time

Comment

Depends on the signage.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X