• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET trying to take me to court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET trying to take me to court

Hi,
    I received a parking charge notice from MET at the Gatwick McDonalds for staying 12 mins over the 1hr permitted time. I have an eating disorder which makes it really hard for me to choose something to eat or even decide to eat at all, on top of that there was a que to get into the car park and a que to use the loos before I left.
    I reserched the first fine on here and saw some advice to ignore it and I did so and now I have recieved a letter threating to take me to court if I dont pay.
    I really cant afford to pay the fine let alone go to court. I really dont want anything like that to happen as I am trying to move to america to be with my american husband and I know things like that (going to court) can cause an issue.
    I have been having numerous panic attacks and so fourth.
    I have read lots of 'advice' but none of them has been from anyone that has actually had it happen to them. I want to know about people who have had it happen to them and what has happened/ have they taken you to court? did you eventually pay? did ignoring them make it go away? if they continue to harras me can I sue them? How do I make it go away?
    I am very mentally unstable as it is and this is affecting my health. I broke down in tears when I got the letter yesterday and even considered suicide as thats where my mind goes when anything goes wrong (i told you I was mentally unstable)
    i need this to stop or the reassurance from someone who has actually experienced this and not 'advice' from people guessing what will happen.
    Tags: None

Re: MET trying to take me to court

Can you scan up the letter ? (sanitise it 1st)

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X