• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors have applied for a ccj, please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lowell solicitors have applied for a ccj, please help!

Originally posted by Darter245 View Post
    IT IS ORDERED THAT
    1. The Claimant shall by 26th March 2017 file in Court and send to the Defendant a copy of the original agreement, a copy of the default notice, a copy of the deed of assignment and notice to the Defendant.

2. In default, the claim shall be struck out.
    Is that word for word what the Order said?

It appears to be ordering the Claimant to produce a copy of the Deed of Assignment as well as the Notice of Assignment.

I like that a Order

Di

Comment

Hi Di,

Yip the letter was short and sweet and that is exactly what it says. I listened to your advice last evening and I rang Durham County Court, the lady said there would be a letter in the post and sure enough it dropped on my doorstep today. I think I like that order too but wasn't expecting it.

Micky

Comment

[QUOTE=Darter245;715528]Evening all, just a quick question if I may? I received a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings from Durham County Court approximately 5 weeks ago, since then I have heard nothing from nobody, is this normal? Do I just sit and bide my time and see what crops up?

Many thanks

Comment

Evening everyone,

Just another quick update this one not so good by the looks of things. Today I have received a bundle of paperwork thru the post from Lowell Solicitors responding to the Court Order. They claim to have forwarded a copy of the original agreement, default notice, deed of assignment and notice of assignment. Everything that they have sent are photocopies or paperwork which looks like it may have been poorly scanned. The apparent original agreement being the worst looking one of the lot, it was apparently applied for online which I think is true so there is no signature just my name printed.

If this appears to be legit does this mean the ball is firmly in Lowell Solicitors court?

I aim to get some photos up soon when I get a chance to sort things out.

Thanks as always

Micky

Comment

Evening everyone,

Just another quick update this one not so good by the looks of things. Today I have received a bundle of paperwork thru the post from Lowell Solicitors responding to the Court Order. They claim to have forwarded a copy of the original agreement, default notice, deed of assignment and notice of assignment. Everything that they have sent are photocopies or paperwork which looks like it may have been poorly scanned. The apparent original agreement being the worst looking one of the lot, it was apparently applied for online which I think is true so there is no signature just my name printed.

If this appears to be legit does this mean the ball is firmly in Lowell Solicitors court?

I aim to get some photos up soon when I get a chance to sort things out.

Thanks as always

Micky
            Hello Micky,

This alleged agreement does it have 2 distinct sets of terms and conditions i.e. those relevant when the account was opened and those when it was closed?

Can you post copies here please after removing personal data please.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem,

From what I can see it just appears to be terms and conditions related to that current time. There is bundle of paperwork titled, "PRE-CONTRACT CREDIT INFORMATION" and this just related to the time the account was opened. Although there is quite a lot of paperwork to sift thru. I am working on the photos now.

Micky

Comment

So it looks like Lowell may have tried to comply with the courts direction which may or may not be a good thing.

The relevance of what Nemesis was asking was about a S78 request which I assume you sent when the claim arrived, did they comply with it at that time?

Just thought as well, as you didn't seem to have the card for long it may be that there were no changes to the terms and conditions, in which case they would only need to send the one lot

Comment

Just on a Microsoft laptop I seem to be having trouble getting the photos to share. The laptop has been a pain in the backside from day one. Apologies for the delay.

Micky

Comment

Hi Warwick65

When the claim arrived I sought guidance and sent off all the relevant requests all at the appropriate times. Lowell haven't seemed to comply with anything at all so far that is until all of this paperwork turned up.

Thanks

Micky

Comment

I will leave you in the capable hands of [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

She knows a thing or two about dealing with solicitors

Comment

Hi Nem

I am having a nightmare trying to get these photos across, I am going to have to wait until my wife brings her own laptop home from work tomorrow before I can upload them.

Micky

Comment

Hi Nem

I am having a nightmare trying to get these photos across, I am going to have to wait until my wife brings her own laptop home from work tomorrow before I can upload them.

Micky
                          OK Micky.

nem

Comment

pic 1.jpgpic 2.jpgpic 3.jpgpic 4.jpgpic 5.jpg

Comment

pic 6.jpgpic 7.jpgpic 8.jpgpic 9.jpgpic 10.jpg

Comment

pic 11.jpgpic 12.jpg

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X