• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors have applied for a ccj, please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lowell solicitors have applied for a ccj, please help!

Afternoon everyone,

So as it stands Lowell have sent over a big bundle of paperwork claiming to be original agreement, notice of default etc as outlined in a previous post. I have uploaded some photos of what they have sent, they aren't the greatest of quality so If anyone needs to see better one's I can try again.

Does this all mean that Lowell Solicitors have pulled the proverbial rabbit out of the hat or is there still hope yet? Your much valued opinions and advice are greatly appreciated.

Micky

Comment

not necessary, upload minus personal details of agreement default notice

Comment

Hi Mike770

There is a photo of the default notice in one the pics i put on in one of previous posts last night, minus my personal details.

Micky

Comment

[MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]sis45

Comment

I'll be honest

All that looks like my Vanquish stuff right down to the DN

I have no idea why but Lowell kindly closed the account and wrote it off for me a couple of years ago

My thought was that the account had not been defaulted correctly as the DN is most definitely not compliant with

have a read of S87 and S88 of the Consumer Credit act
            http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/39/section/87

By the way, what is the date on the Notice of Default, 15th or 18th November?

Comment

The same outcome will more than definitely do for me, the date of Notice of Default is 15th November. I will certainly have a read too.

Micky

Comment

Is there any chance you could post up better copies of the default notices? I cannot see them as the images on my screen are so small and when i try to zoom in they blur.

Vanquis were notoriously bad for their default notices, so its worth a look
                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

picture 1.jpgpicture 2.jpgpicture 3.jpgpicture 4.jpgpicture 5.jpg

Comment

picture 6.jpg

Comment

Evening all,

Can anyone please help? I have had some correspondence from Lowell Solicitors last week, purporting to show all the information the County Court has asked of them. I have put up some clearer photos of this information in very recent posts. In your opinions does this paperwork seem legit or what has been asked of them and does this mean that they are now in the driving seat?

Many, many thanks.

Micky

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone be good enough to have a look at my most recent posts and answer the questions the best you can? Namely, have Lowell now got the upper hand after producing that paperwork in the photos I have uploaded?

Many thanks

Micky

Comment

maybe @pt2537 or [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] could look

To be honest I can not see anything that jumps out at me but I am not an expert

Did you sent a SAR to Vanquis at all?

Comment

I did yes but was only just shy of a few weeks ago so I am still waiting for any correspondence from them. Like everything else it all just takes time.

Thanks

Micky

Comment

Evening,

Just a quick one again, looking at the photos I have uploaded in recent posts does the paperwork from Lowell Solicitors appear to be legit? Is there any faults I could pick with the Default Notice and what is likely to happen next?

Many thanks

Micky

Comment

If your defence is in and you are at the waiting game maybe trying to sit back, relax and wait for the SAR response is a good idea. Then see what that shows up.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X