• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is this CCA enforceable!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this CCA enforceable!?

I asked by bank, Halifax for a copy of my credit agreement, and I have some concerns with what they have provided me with.

Conditions 5, 8.1 and 12.2 are mentioned, but were not provided.

There appears to be 5 missing pages.

No T's and C's were provided either.

Not been signed by the bank in the correct box.

Pre April 2007.

I have written to Halifax informing them the debt is unenforceable, I have given them an income and expenditure sheet, and shown evidence I have an ongoing mental health problem, meaning I am unable to pay the debt.

To date, the letter has been ignored by Halifax.

What can I do if they keep hassling me for money they know I dont have, and that the agreement might not be enforceable?
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Is this CCA enforceable!?

Originally posted by Spellkaster View Post
    I asked by bank, Halifax for a copy of my credit agreement, and I have some concerns with what they have provided me with.

Conditions 5, 8.1 and 12.2 are mentioned, but were not provided.

There appears to be 5 missing pages.

No T's and C's were provided either.

Not been signed by the bank in the correct box.

Pre April 2007.

I have written to Halifax informing them the debt is unenforceable, I have given them an income and expenditure sheet, and shown evidence I have an ongoing mental health problem, meaning I am unable to pay the debt.

To date, the letter has been ignored by Halifax.

What can I do if they keep hassling me for money they know I dont have, and that the agreement might not be enforceable?
    You state no signature ?? what has been covered up?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      You state no signature ?? what has been covered up?
      My signature, the bank's signature is missing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spellkaster View Post
        My signature, the bank's signature is missing!!
        Do not rely using that argument, DJs seem to ignore that fact, unless of course you have a good solicitor who sticks to the legislation and makes them, been trough that one and lost the point.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X