• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

pl help me to find a Reliable High Court Enforcement officer......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pl help me to find a Reliable High Court Enforcement officer......

Hi friends,.
    I am seeking help to solve a problem from this great forum.

I have county court judgment against my debtor . The amount is more than £ 1500/=. The deadline is over now. Debtor seems to be fobb off my money. so I have decided to use HC enforcement officer to collect my money.

When I contacted the sheriffsoffice , they sent me a transfer up form to me. I just cheked the website and the form I noticed some differences about their office details.

In sherrifsoffiece website ; www.thesheriffsoffice.com.
    the contact number is , 033 001 5100.
    the office address are as follows;
    Office address:
    SHCE Ltd, Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon CR0 0XZ
    Registered office:
    SHCE Ltd. 2 Marine Road, Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, LL29 8PH
    Company No: 06422666

But , the form they sent shows some different numbers and address the documents to be sent as follows;
    Tp 033 001 5150
    Fax 033 001 5152
    Transfer up department , Liverpool

I am very confused so that I checked again and found some negative reviews about this sheriffsoffice .
    Many people posted their reviews on the company as very bad service and not reliable.
    Some even commented this sheriffoffice is doing their service ILLEGALLY because their License was rejected in 2011.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO SELECT A RELIABLE REINFORCEMENT OFFICER . I would be very grateful if anyone shows me a Trusted Enforcement Company in LONDOND , to be contacted regarding my case.

I am living in Hounlow - London . Please help. I need to do it in weeks time.
    Tags: None

Re: pl help me to find a Reliable High Court Enforcement officer......

Hi,

as a small business owner I recently utilised HCEO (not the company you mention), they didn't get the money off the debtor (similar amount to yourself). They attended 3 times (after sending a letter to inform them that if they hadn't paid within 7 days they would be attending), 1st time they left a note to say they'd been, the 2nd time we were told that they were in but refusing to answer the door, the same happened the 3rd time.

After the 1st attendance the debtor called and offered to make a payment of £100 a month, the company rejected it unless they could pay half up front.

Just letting you know as there is the transfer up fee and the abortive fee to consider too. We're still left with the debt and have just spent another £150 and still haven't got a resolution.

Does the debtor have the means to pay? Or possessions that will cover the debt plus the HCEO's charges?

Feel for you as I know how frustrating it is

Comment

Originally posted by Jojo71 View Post
      Hi,

as a small business owner I recently utilised HCEO (not the company you mention),

Does the debtor have the means to pay? Or possessions that will cover the debt plus the HCEO's charges?

Feel for you as I know how frustrating it is
      Thank you very much for your kind words.

Can you please tell me the HCEO company you used for you utilised?

Yes, debtor has many business and income I personally know of. Every day he keeps his business money in the bank . He has a car too. I believe I can try to get my money as debtor has many means.

but the problem is selecting the proper , genuine HC enforcement officer.

Comment

The Sheriffs Office are a reputable company now owned by HCE Group. In two biggest HCEO companies are now HCE Group & Marstons - ones to steer clear of are those that appear on Ch5 in Can't Pay we'll Take it Away.

I have said this many times here & elsewhere that just because you have Judgment is no guarantee you will get paid as some debtors are "experts" at evading payment. If you are 100% positive they have the money in the bank then an order freezing their account should give a result. You say they have a car but whose is it and is it free of finance. There are lots of different possibilities to look at and don't forget each one has a cost.

Comment

[MENTION=91041]poorcreditor[/MENTION] not wanting to mention names but I wish I had ploddertom's advice about steering clear before making my choice.

Didn't help that our debtor is an 'expert' at evading payment either.

Did you get a judgement against the person,business or joint?

Comment

Originally posted by Jojo71 View Post

Did you get a judgement against the person,business or joint?
            Thanks for reply.

ITS A DEFAULT JUDGMENT AS DEBTOR DID NOT COME TO HEARING THOUGH HE HAD SENT ALL DEFENSE DOCUMENTS TO THE COURT.

ITS AGAINST THE '' XXXXXX LTD ''
            Defendant is the OWNER - DIRECTOR HIMSELF.

I think I can contact Marston High Court Enforcement Officer. please advise..

Comment

[MENTION=91041]poorcreditor[/MENTION] the debt is against the business, check Companies House https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk to make sure of the status of the company. This will tell you if there is a proposal to strike off, liquidation etc

Comment

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! HCE GROUP and SHERIFF OFFICE

Clearly, HCE Group and Sheriff Oficce are the same company now, we have instructed them to collect the owed monies from the debtor, they have visited the debtor with no extra effort whatsoever! They just knocked the door and leave a letter, that's all.They visit the debtor address late (9 to 5) without the element of surprise, They are very lenient, they are very slow it takes months, there is no customer service and some of the member are very rude when you have kindly asked them 'to do their job'!, DCBL has very good reviews, we will try them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rui Batista View Post
                  AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! HCE GROUP and SHERIFF OFFICE

Clearly, HCE Group and Sheriff Oficce are the same company now, we have instructed them to collect the owed monies from the debtor, they have visited the debtor with no extra effort whatsoever! They just knocked the door and leave a letter, that's all.They visit the debtor address late (9 to 5) without the element of surprise, They are very lenient, they are very slow it takes months, there is no customer service and some of the member are very rude when you have kindly asked them 'to do their job'!, DCBL has very good reviews, we will try them now.
                  This original thread is nearly 3 years old now so things will have changed. Believe DCBL have had to change their Authorised HCEO recently.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X