• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

jointly owned home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jointly owned home

Hi im new to the site and could use some advice please.

On Sunday 4th September my wife (s) text me to say she was on her way home and that she wants me to leave to which I said I was going now where she then text to say she will call the police to which I text back saying they wont do any think as I have have done nothing wrong. 15 mins later 2 police men was standing in my front room arresting me for intent to cause criminal damage to property (our son (m) dog ). I had not threatened the dog or my wife but was accused of both. I was taken to the police station and put in a cell at 8pm for the night it was not until the next morning at 11am I got to see a duty solicitor and was then interviewed and told it would most likely be NFA to be taken as there was no witness but it will have to go up stairs to the cps.

I was put back in my cell and not let out until 8pm with no charges to answer to. Our son is a serving police officer ,and it all started because I would not pay for his dog to have an operation costing £4000 the dogs live with us as he has abandon them.
    I came away for the week to let things caol down. The wife wont talk to me and I'm worried when I get back home she has changed the locks its a jointly owned home with no mortgage or that they will make up more charges.

Please can anyone advise where I stand regarding re-entering my property and the course of action I would need to take if I want to make a complaint about my sons possible involvement in the arrest? Do I have the right to stay at the house even if she wants me to leave as I am a joint owner.

Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X