• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gatwick McDonalds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatwick McDonalds

Hello I too have received a parking ticket from Gatwick McDonalds. I sent a letter which has now been replied to and told me that they still expect me to pay and given a POPLA code. I want to start the next lot of proceedings. I have my receipt from McD and I was 7 minutes over. I actually parked for less than an hour but I was caught by their cameras going in and coming out, so I don't think it is fair. As I have MS I do everything slowly. I have not identified myself as the driver.

All help gratefully received
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking charge at McDonalds Gatwick - Won Airport.

Originally posted by Finchy View Post
    Hello I too have received a parking ticket from Gatwick McDonalds. I sent a letter which has now been replied to and told me that they still expect me to pay and given a POPLA code. I want to start the next lot of proceedings. I have my receipt from McD and I was 7 minutes over. I actually parked for less than an hour but I was caught by their cameras going in and coming out, so I don't think it is fair. As I have MS I do everything slowly. I have not identified myself as the driver.

All help gratefully received
    Ask them to send you photographic Proof that you overstayed showing the whole trail. Of course it is likely that you went in twice and thus
    they are wrong.

Comment

Should I do that via POPLA? I must admit I am worried that I am going to end up paying £100 rather than £50 - although honestly I did go around a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Finchy View Post
        Should I do that via POPLA? I must admit I am worried that I am going to end up paying £100 rather than £50 - although honestly I did go around a couple of times.

I would Both Write to Met asking them to provide you with PROOF in photographs AND at same time write to POPLA stating to them that you strongly deny that you overstayed and explain how you went through twice and therefore you have requested MET to provide proof to you with time stamped photos.

Comment

Re: Gatwick McDonalds

Can you post up sanitised versions of the PCN and appeal ?

M1

Comment

Re: Gatwick McDonalds

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
            Can you post up sanitised versions of the PCN and appeal ?

M1

I will definitely try. Going to do it tonight. I have found my bank receipt from McDonald's to prove I was a customer and will see how I get on line pasting it all on here.

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X