• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell trying to fire a CCJ at me!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell trying to fire a CCJ at me!!!

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] a hearing date has been set for March 3rd.

I still haven't received replies to my cpr request and the other one I mention further up.

I need to make the judge aware before the hearing about lowells actions and pure lack of clarity in the POC and the fact half of it isnt legally correct lol...

I haven't a clue what to say to them or in court what do I do now?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaac View Post
      @nemesis45 a hearing date has been set for March 3rd.

I still haven't received replies to my cpr request and the other one I mention further up.

I need to make the judge aware before the hearing about lowells actions and pure lack of clarity in the POC and the fact half of it isnt legally correct lol...

I haven't a clue what to say to them or in court what do I do now?

Cheers.
      Hello Zaac,

All the matters you have raised will form parts of your witness statement which mist be served upon the claimant (solicitors) at least 14 days prior to the hearing.
      You should not attempt to contact a judge prior to the hearing !

It's time to start preparing your WS ( but not submit yet) There are templates in the green box above for this so take a look at them.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        Hi,

Have you just received a claim pack from Northampton County Court Business Centre? No Judgment has been made!

You must acknowledge service of the claim online see instructions on the forms do this asap, state intention to defend the claim in full But Do Not enter any defence at this point.

I take it the solicitor are Lowell in house idiots?

One Major Point Please Stay Off the Phone.

I don't know where you get the idea that someone is going " to turn up at your house" this is highly unlikely these days.

This is becoming a common story with Lowell stating that a claim arises from a regulated credit agreement when it actually does not.
        This is not the first one this week.

I suggest just an idea that perhaps a Formal Complaint to one of the directors of Lowell Solicitors about the misleading and inaccurate particulars of claim may lead to some back tracking on their behalf.

I'm willing to draft a letter for you while we begin to build your defence.

nem
        [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] could you draft this complaint letter and the letter I need to send to the courts to make them aware of the complete lack of communication and inaccurate documentation please

Comment

could you draft this complaint letter and the letter I need to send to the courts to make them aware of the complete lack of communication and inaccurate documentation please

I've only glanced back through your thread but I can't see when the hearing has been listed for or what the Directions say about a Witness Statement deadline.

Once legal proceedings have started you do everything through the court's formal process (Defence, WS etc). You do not write them letters, you make applications If and when appropriate.

Writing a complaint letter to Lowells won't do you any favours. It's more likely to make them redouble their efforts to get a judgment against you.

You're understandably angry at the 'system' but only a DJ can decide whether the Claimant has the right to their claim.

Di

Comment

@nemesis45 could you draft this complaint letter and the letter I need to send to the courts to make them aware of the complete lack of communication and inaccurate documentation please
            The information in regard to the court is for your defence and later witness statement not a " complaint".

Yes I will assist probably later today.

nem

Comment

hi,
              when in court ask the judge to get lowells to show you all the paperwork they say they have in there witness statement, i got mine ajourned for lowells to submit all the paper work they say they have , invoices, t/c how they arrived at the figure , and believe or not lowells discontinued there claim, that was a vodafone claim,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X