• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

AVG 7.5 confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVG 7.5 confusion

AVG state that this is not being updated after May 08, does this mean that no further virus updates will be released or that the software will not be upgraded.

As AVG 8 is expensive for what it is, I'm not going to upgrade so if they are not going to update the virus database I'm off to another free product.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity. (Motto of the Kings of Scotland)

Re: AVG 7.5 confusion

AVG8 has a free download version. Thanks to Pkea he gave me the link to download it myself.
    http://free.grisoft.com/
    Be careful it does seem to want you to pay for it but you can keep clicking on the version of basic free download

Comment

Here is the Actual Grisoft Download link for AVG 8 Free

http://www.grisoft.cz/filedir/inst/a...8_100a1295.exe

Comment

Done the free download tks
        Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity. (Motto of the Kings of Scotland)

Comment

Pooh, I have tried to download this...but I have uninstall 7.5!!!!!

errrrrrr how lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
            Pooh, I have tried to download this...but I have uninstall 7.5!!!!!

errrrrrr how lol
            As part of the install program it will remove the old version for you

Comment

Thank you PK, all installed now!.....but have a toolbar in my Firefox, which I stupidly said yes to!

Comment

If that is the AVG toolbar, it will appear in all browsers. To disable it simply click View/Toolbars in your browser, and uncheck AVG. The same can be done for the Yahoo toolbar, and any other annoying toolbars that find their way there...

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thanks PK

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X