• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bistrow and author help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bistrow and author help please

Hi new here. Looking for abit of advice
    I have had dealing with Bistrow and author due to me falling behind with council tax. They told me I had to make a payment of £500 on the 1st of this month witch I cannot afford as do not work
    They have just called me to say I need to pay the £500 by this Friday the 19th or recovery will come and take my goods even if no one is at home. Unless I pay full amount of £2200 or £500. They have never had access to my home so can they do this. Apparently the council have instructed them to do so. Can they do this when haven't gained access before. Where do I stand
    Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Suitor sorry the phone was on auto correct
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X