• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA never sent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA never sent

Hi all,

I sent the particulars letter by recorded delivery over 7 days ago and I have had no response at all. I am worried that my defence date is up soon and I have not filed a defence. Any advice? Should I send another request to the solicitors?

Thanks

AJL

Comment

Originally posted by ajl75 View Post
      Hi all,

I sent the particulars letter by recorded delivery over 7 days ago and I have had no response at all. I am worried that my defence date is up soon and I have not filed a defence. Any advice? Should I send another request to the solicitors?

Thanks

AJL
      [MENTION=76636]ajl75[/MENTION]

As the documents are illegible that forms part of your defence.
      I presume that the particulars letter referred to is the CPR31.14 request.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        [MENTION=76636]ajl75[/MENTION]

As the documents are illegible that forms part of your defence.
        I presume that the particulars letter referred to is the CPR31.14 request.

nem
        Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yes. The letter is the cpr31 request.

Should I continue without a reply?

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yes. The letter is the cpr31 request.

Should I continue without a reply?
          Yes you mention the date the CPR request and the fact the sols did not comply in your defence.

nem,

Comment

Yes you mention the date the CPR request and the fact the sols did not comply in your defence.

nem,
            Hello again everyone.

This is potentially my last request for advice. The day after I submitted my defence the information came through. Although still illegible and a reconstituted credit agreement. Today I received another letter from the solicitor stating they wish to continue to pursue the court route and have asked me to withdraw my defence and enter into a payment plan.

At this point, and given the fact they've not backed down do I have anywhere else to go?

Is it advisable to enter into a payment plan or let it go to court?

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

@nemisis [MENTION=61310]diana[/MENTION]M

- - - Updated - - -

stop panicking they as you say are still in default and hope that you give up, the dirty debt collection trade - do not be fooled = Remember He Who Laughs Last Laughs The Longest!

Comment

Hello again everyone.

This is potentially my last request for advice. The day after I submitted my defence the information came through. Although still illegible and a reconstituted credit agreement. Today I received another letter from the solicitor stating they wish to continue to pursue the court route and have asked me to withdraw my defence and enter into a payment plan.

At this point, and given the fact they've not backed down do I have anywhere else to go?

Is it advisable to enter into a payment plan or let it go to court?

Thanks for all your help.
                Good morning,

Recon agreements or copies of original one must be easily legible in all parts.

Must have t's & c's relevant when the account was opened. The t's& c's relevant when the account was closed.

Any other documents mentioned in the t's & c's.

Your name and address as it was when the account was opened, the original creditors name and address at the time was opened.

It would be a good idea to post copies of the documents so we can see if they meet the requirements.

nem

Comment

[QUOTE=nemesis45;707296]Good morning,

Must have t's & c's relevant when the account was opened. The t's& c's relevant when the account was closed.

Your name and address as it was when the account was opened, the original creditors name and address at the time was opened.

It would be a good idea to post copies of the documents so we can see if they meet the requirements.

Hi everyone,

Today I received a letter from Northampton CCBC stating that the defendant is filed a defence and it appears that the case is suitable for allocation to the small claims track.

They've enclosed a form N180 for me to return.

What is this and what does it mean. What is a small claims track?

Many thanks

ajl

Comment

[QUOTE=ajl75;708250]
                    Good morning,

Hi everyone,

Today I received a letter from Northampton CCBC stating that the defendant is filed a defence and it appears that the case is suitable for allocation to the small claims track.

They've enclosed a form N180 for me to return.

What is this and what does it mean. What is a small claims track?

Many thanks

ajl
                    The tracks are the court systems for handling claims.

Small Claim track for claims Under £10K no costs payable if you lose. Fast track for claims over £10 K more formal court procedure and if you lose you would have to pay the claimants costs.

You complete the N180 and send a copy to the claimants solicitors and a copy to the court.

If you have a problem with the questions just come back and ask.

nem

Comment

• Re: CCA never sent

Hi Nem;

Thanks for your response. At this point then I'm guessing I can settle outside of court perhaps?

Do you have any idea of the costs if I lose.

I'm not confident they will settle in my favour.

Again, thank you.

Comment

Hi Nem;

Thanks for your response. At this point then I'm guessing I can settle outside of court perhaps?

Do you have any idea of the costs if I lose.

I'm not confident they will settle in my favour.

Again, thank you.
                        Hi on small claims you will see solicitors fee and court fee and that's all of the cost Aj.

nem

Comment

Thank you.

As I'm not entirely confident, do you think calling the solicitors dealing with this and making a settlement offer may be beneficial?

Comment

Thank you.

As I'm not entirely confident, do you think calling the solicitors dealing with this and making a settlement offer may be beneficial?
                            The figures on the claim form are the only costs.

If you decide to make any sort of offer do it in writing and use signed for post.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X