• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NTC/ZZPS Ltd/Wright Hassall Court Threats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTC/ZZPS Ltd/Wright Hassall Court Threats

Hi there,

I received a PCN in May from Norwich Traffic Control for parking in contravention to the signage which I have attached. I've also attached my valid ticket and the PCN to show you that they have issued the PCN within the time I had a ticket.

I then appealed regarding evidence and an explanation. They did not provide the evidence, and also gave me a very vague explanation which in my opinion didn't make sense considering I took a photo of the sign.

So I left it at that, started receiving letters from ZZPS, claiming they had been given the case. The charges have of course gone up to now over £190. This has now been passed on to Wright Hassall who have been sending intimidating letters (as attached) claiming to take me to court, threatening to apply CCJ's (which I know they can't do), also I know ZZPS can't take me to court as it was NTC who issued the PCN. They have recently issued a letter of claim which I HAVE responded to, refusing to pay. I had done some research on other forums who claimed a response should happen when receiving a letter of claim.

By the way, I never received any letter from NTC, my appeal was even rejected via email.

Wright Hassall are now giving me 7 days before claiming it will reach court judgment. Any advice? Have I done well so far? Any support would be great,

Thank you,
    Scott
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scottlb; 11th August 2016, 16:54:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: NTC/ZZPS Ltd/Wright Hassall Court Threats

The are saying they will be issuing a court claim, and hinting that there will be a judgement in 7 days.. That will not be resolved for some considerable time afterwards and you will be inputting a denial in the process.

Have you got the original PCN? Can you post this up together with your appeal to NTC, with identifying details removed. What other letters have you been writing? What was the original "Offence" ? The "failed to comply with regulations" isn't good enough

Edit your post to remove the PCN number from the documents.

Comment

I've edited the posts, thank you.

I've attached the PCN and the ticket which shows it was valid for a pay and display.

I attached previously the sign that NTC have up in the parking site. Their wording when rejecting the appeal was:

Thank you for your appeal received on 09/05/2016 regarding the above detailed Parking Charge Notice. We have reviewed the case and considered the comments that you have made. This appeal has been considered in conjunction with the evidence gathered by the parking attendant. Our records show that the notice was correctly issued as your vehicle was parked in in a manner liable to attract a parking charge. Parking in contravention of the site signage. Returned to site within 24 hours also CCTV shows you leaving the site after parking. This appeal has been considered in conjunction with the evidence gathered by the parking attendant. Our records show that the notice was correctly issued as your vehicle was parked in a manner liable to attract a parking charge. The site provides pay in advance parking. by returning in 24 hours the expiration shown on your pay and display ticket you have breached the site terms and conditions.

I've only written to them in response to the letter of claim where I demanded evidence as to why the PCN was issued, and until I receive this, I would not be paying, to which they refused to give me in a response to which they claimed they are protecting their client, and most recently today I wrote in response to the letter via email to them, showing the evidence I had for my reasons for not understanding the charge, and why I am not paying. I wanted to have evidence that I've been trying to cooperate and be fair, so should anything happen, I've got this to support. I've not said I was driver or anything like that, as I said previously, I have done my research when communicating with these people.
      Attached Files

Comment

The client, Zzps, are debt collectors without any right to sue. File and ignore.

BW Legal do represent some companies like Excel and VCS who would have a right to sue. Until NTC send a letter before action or court claim (whether themselves or via BW Legal) file and ignore.

M1

Comment

Anything more happened with this?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X