• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

This countries social services system is a disgrace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This countries social services system is a disgrace

How sad how sad how sad..............can someone please remind me.........this is the year 2008..........heads should roll but they wont.............they will if and when I have a say!!!!!!!!!!
    Shame on us as a society that we read this and do NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl who 'starved to death' had been 'bullied for wearing Muslim dress' | Mail Online

Re: This countries social services system is a disgrace

What do you suggest we do?

Comment

It isn't nice gobby at all what has gone on, and this is by no means as simple as is written here I am sure.

But the quote " It was claimed that Khyra was bullied at school because she was made to wear traditional Muslim dress."
      IMHO she should have been made to wear the school uniform if it was in place, or not to attend the school at all.

This is taken from the school web site
      e 'Quick Overview' is available in English, British Sign Language, Arabic, Mandarin, Polish, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali and Urdu

How much can we expect the schools to take on, in full honesty. How many can indeed teach all subjects, in all these languages, with all the different religious aspects. I doubt very few will achieve the right results and a lot more will do more harm than good. In this case I don't think it was the school or the social services that failed the child, it was in fact the parents or the so called parents.

Comment

Enaid huny
        My point was that this little girl wa saway from school for 10 weeks and no one went to see why ffs!!!!!!!!
        It has also since transpired that the little girls natural father told social services 2 YEARS AGO[/COLOR] THAT HIS DAUGHTER WAS IN DANGER AND NO ONE DID A FECKING THING.THATS WHAT P!SSES ME RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X