• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Miss Sold An Online Course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miss Sold An Online Course

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1171961Click image for larger version

Views:	1
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1171962Click image for larger version

Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1171963Click image for larger version

Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	1171964Click image for larger version

Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1171965

Thank you you for your help

Comment

I too am in the same boat. I was subject to a 5hr hard sales ordeal. I actually applied for a job testing games. The same evening a saleswoman turned up at 7.30pm managed to sell me a tester course and even got my wife (who's an artist) to sign up for an animation course. We have everything ever sent to us. I haven't even logged on or started to course in any way, (my wife has spent hours and hours and a lot of money on upgrading our pc and stationary) after waiting for the course material to arrive I looked through and decided it wasn't for me. They say you have 2 weeks to cancel but I didn't get the materials until week 3. I've been paying this for years now at a massively reduced rate. I have requested that they cancel the course due to aggressive sales and false endorsements, the course is useless really. I have their response and credit company response, arrived on the same day in identical envelopes, coincidence!?
      If anyone can help me out I'd be forever grateful.
      I have looked up the collative learning Mr ager video and his website. I am utterly out of my depth here. I have also notified my local trading standards but I've heard nothing from them.
      I can upload anything you want I have almost everything from the credit agreement to the glossy dvds they get you to watch.
      Has anyone had any joy with these?

Comment

get all of your information together. here's what we did

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ght=train2game

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X