• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** Lost ** BW Legal & CC Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BW Legal & CC Claim Form

Stayed just means on hold. Leave it a bit then check again as they courts have a 10/11 day delay in processing stuff normally.

M1

Comment

Thank you will contact Court again next week

Comment

BW Legal are back Parking charge

Dear Legal Beagles
        You very kindly helped me back in September with BWLegal and a court claim The case went to a stay as they never filed any paperwork but now we have received a Directors Questionnaire (Small Claims Track) I am now once again asking for your help please What do we do next.?

Comment

A blank one from the court to fill in ? Fill it in. Nothing special or complicated. Pick your local court. Send 1 copy to court and 1 to claimant.

Or one from the claimant ? Check with the court why you haven't been sent one to fill in yet.

M1

Comment

Hi
            It's been completed on behalf VCSL.
            I will call the Court on Tuesday as we have not received anything for months.
            many thanks with the quick response
            It is much appreciated

Comment

Evening.
              i rang the court today and the Q was sent out 17th but they understand that we did not receive it and I asked how long can these companies keep coming back as our case went to a stay in September 16. Long story short a query has been registered with the court as it been 6 months + so they need to check, until I call them back next Tuesday we are to do nothing.
              A very helpful lady at the court. The case went to a Stay on the 28th September 2016. I will let you know if we hear any more between now and next week Thank you again

Comment

Totally gutted The court did not file BWLegals intention to proceed on the 17th September so we should have been told that it had not gone to a stay. We phoned two or three times to check.
                so they have emailed me a questionnaire that I have to return asap as it was due back yesterday.
                it seems quite a simple form but not yore sure if just putting I dispute the claim is sufficient under q C1!!!
                I have to say this is making me ill and I just want it finished but they won't let up and I'm not paying Sorry for the little rant.
                any advise at this stage would be most appreciated Many Thanks

Comment

AfaIk, question C1 is asking which track you prefer.
                  It's virtually always Small Claims for these.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

It is not my intention to go for meditation so I was going to say no as I dispute their claim and want to go court, do you think that will be sufficient?

Comment

Personally I would say 'yes' to mediation.
                      It's unlikely to go ahead if you are contesting the claim, but it shows that you are behaving reasonably.
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I am so confused now
                        I want to go to court why would I say to meditation? It may look like I am willing to pay them something and I am not �� They have never sent us evidence although I asked this has been going on since Jan 16.

Comment

The courts are very big on mediation at the moment.

One of the questions you will be asked is "has the other party sent all the requested documentation to you?"

You say "no".

End of mediation. (Unless you want to try it, which, from what you say, is unlikely)
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

So A1 yes I agree
                            C1 yes
                            then i will get a further questionnaire which will have a question about if we have received all info

Comment

No further questionnaire, no.
                              Mediation Service usually contact you, either by 'phone or by email.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I agree. Simple form filling and say yes to mediation which will fail. Many times if you say no it makes zero difference but if you are the one who gets that judge you'll kick yourself.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X