• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

London parking solutions failed appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London parking solutions failed appeal

I recently appealed a pcn charge from the above company which has been refused. I'm wondering if it's worth appealing to the IAS?
    i visited a walk In centre and parked in the car park adjacent. It turns out this is a "no stopping, no waiting" area. Ironic considerIng this is a car park! They have photos of the car with time and date on them and photos of the signs which at the time I did not see. The original letter was addressed to my husband as he is the registered keeper. Upon responding I gave my details as the driver at the time. I have 12 days to get this sorted before th price goes up to £100 which is outrageous amount for what was supposed to b visiting the doctors!
    Tags: None

Re: London parking solutions failed appeal

Did they reply to you and give you the chance to go to IAS or to your husband ?

M1

Comment

Yes the letter was addressed to me. Notifying me of failed appeal but giving me the option to appeal to IAS.
      If that fails option to pay £60 is revoked and it's the £100 fine. Thanks for quick reply.

Comment

If you appeal to the IAS the chance to pay £60 disappears. You are unlikely to win at IAS what with keeper liability not being in play and the fact they are as bent as a 95p piece. If you are not going to pay £60 then i would register an intent to appeal and see what they come up with though.

Ignoring is an option http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/Londo...Solutions.html as they don't, as yet, do court very often and if they did the sign doesn't offer you anything if it is "no stopping, no waiting" which is a bit of an issue for any court claim. http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...t-are-ipc.html (there are a few others on that site if you care to browse 2016)

M1

Comment

Hello, fire off a popla appeal, they handle so many it will take months, if ever, for them to deal with it, i am still waiting 12 months on, in the meantime the charge was dropped, it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CARAVAN View Post
            Hello, fire off a popla appeal, they handle so many it will take months, if ever, for them to deal with it, i am still waiting 12 months on, in the meantime the charge was dropped, it worked for me.
            Popla is for BPA members and LPS are IPC members.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X