• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot finance taking me to court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabot finance taking me to court

I am very grateful for your help but it does get confusing
    But they have a copy of the contract so how will a caa help sorry for being nieave

Comment

Did you manage to look at statement

Comment

Sorry Jason, can't see anythng on the statement other than the 8400 on the last page. Your arguments can still be based on my previous post #77, if they have no letters or evidence showing you are in default from the finance co then there is no claim as they can't prove you did not VT.
        If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
        Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Ok cheers mate I let u know how I got on

Comment

make sure to cite and quote what i suggested as it will give some force in striking the claim out and have a copy of the case to hand to show the judge specifically
            If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            LEGAL DISCLAIMER
            Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Ok mate

Comment

Why on my statement has it got write off credit then under neath it's got write off debt and that is about the time I vt the car

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonknox View Post
                  Why on my statement has it got write off credit then under neath it's got write off debt and that is about the time I vt the car
                  That's when the creditor wrote the debt off their books and sold it.

nem

Comment

I check when I get in but I think it says that before I vt the car I check and let you know

Comment

• Re: Cabot finance taking me to court

Yes it was before have a look at last page of statement 5 down you see it on left

Comment

Did you have a look i know you are busy

Comment

21/11/2010 it says that

Comment

In court at 12 today thankyou for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonknox View Post
                              In court at 12 today thankyou for all your help
                              Good Luck!!

nem

Comment

Thankyou can they stay the account again as I am going down the line of we're was the court order to repossess the car and why would I off paid a thousand pound if I new it was being reposed I paid that so I could vt the car

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X