• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio I Ltd, Cohen Cramer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Portfolio I Ltd, Cohen Cramer

Originally posted by Llouise View Post
    I have sent it but as it has not given them the 12 days to reply can I use it as defence?
    What date did you send it and did you send it Recorded Delivery or get Proof of Posting?

Have you called the court to clarify the hearing date?

Di

Comment

I sent it at the weekend on the off chance that it might help. Not had proof of delivery yet. I have tried but there seems to be a problem with their automated system so I cannot get through to an actual person. Will try again as soon as I get home.

Comment

Well, I received Lowells witness statement today. Although the credit agreement was originally listed within the particulars, they are now stating that the agreement is not covered by the CCA. There is no copy of an agreement, default or assignment to them in their evidence. There is a few letters from Lowell that were apparently sent to me and a photocopy of a statement of sorts with the company's logo at the top. Is there anything that can help me in court? They have stated that the company does not hold any agreements from before 2011.

Comment

They are claiming the reason they did not send the documents relating to the CPR request is to do with me not confirming data under the Data Protection Act yet I have submitted the emails from their solicitor as evidence that confirms that they stated they would send them and put the account on hold until I had received them. In another paragraph they completely contradict themselves by stating that it is not covered by the CCA and they do not hold these documents.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X