• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons Solicitors & ME III Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restons Solicitors & ME III Ltd

I should also add that I had this reply back on the 28th November acknowledging they shouldn't have used the £1 cheque towards the debt. I haven't received anything after that not even a new statement with the £1 removed
    [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] whats my next move?
    Attached Files

Comment

begging letter? seen so many times lately!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        begging letter? seen so many times lately!
        I can't believe its taken them nearly 8 months to reply!

Comment

I would write to Restons, asking for disclosure of all Notices of Assignment & all Deeds of Assignment pertaining to the alleged debt. (Refer to their Nov 28th letter).
          Again, offer to pay for reasonable copying costs.
          Allow a reasonable response time (28 days?)
          Keep a copy & get proof of posting.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Its been nearly a year since my last post and I have had no response from Restons. Do I write again to show willing and say their client has had nearly 2 years to send me the documentation and that their client still hasn't used the cheque in the intended manner, I can enclose the latest statement of account? Do i remind them that on 7th October 2018 that they are chasing a 6 year old account and will becoming statute barred? Or do I leave it?

Comment

do not wake up = and give them an excuse to try and find something- may the silence last longer and forever. sit on your hands they have a problem their problem not yours> come back if you hear from them!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                do not wake up = and give them an excuse to try and find something- may the silence last longer and forever. sit on your hands they have a problem their problem not yours> come back if you hear from them!
                Thanks Mike I will

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X