• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** STRUCK OUT** Robinson way/Hoist Portfolio court action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robinson way/Hoist Portfolio court action

Sharon what is POC? is this the original claim? if it is yes within letters I have but would have to look

Thanks

Comment

Sorry yes - Particulars of Claim / Statement of Case from the original claim
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sharon, sorry I've not been on for a bit. I tried to call the court and all I ever got was that the line was busy, so I emailed in the end.
        The response regards the claim was that they did not file the directions questionnaire in the required period and that the claim was struck out.
        Does this mean they can restart another claim for the same thing?
        Thanks, Steve
        Attached Files

Comment

Ahh okay, well for 7/14 days after they received the order they could apply to court for relief from sanctions - although if you never got notice of the strike out, they might not have either, and as they do seem to still be dealing with the claim - re the letter you received a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't be counting your chickens - but the ball is in their court for now.

If the case does remain struck out as it is after you have filed your defence then they would have to apply to pick this claim up again, and wouldn't be able to bring a new case on the same cause of action without very good reason and permission from the court.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Ahh okay, well for 7/14 days after they received the order they could apply to court for relief from sanctions - although if you never got notice of the strike out, they might not have either, and as they do seem to still be dealing with the claim - re the letter you received a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't be counting your chickens - but the ball is in their court for now.

If the case does remain struck out as it is after you have filed your defence then they would have to apply to pick this claim up again, and wouldn't be able to bring a new case on the same cause of action without very good reason and permission from the court.
            Thanks Sharon, So I suppose I have to wait now and hope they don't pick it up again.

Comment

Pretty much yes. It's quite a big claim so I think it's unlikley they'll just let it be struck out for not filing their Directions Questionnaire but we shall see.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: re-Hoist Court claim-saying it is still pending

Oh hang on, I'm an idiot - this was struck out LAST year wasn't it - I was thinking it had only just been struck out.

They'll have a real uphill struggle trying to pick it up again now.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X