• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent help - ccj claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Urgent help - ccj claim

Nem - It's only to ask them if there's a third claim and if so what the claim number is, as there's no other way of knowing ( as the court don't seem to be able to find a claim without a claim number ) xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Nem - It's only to ask them if there's a third claim and if so what the claim number is, as there's no other way of knowing ( as the court don't seem to be able to find a claim without a claim number ) xxx
      Thanks @Amethysyt, just responding to e-mail request.

nem

Comment

Can I say a massive thank you for yesterday. I really was in a bad place and your guys help let me get some sleep last night. I am going to get the ball rolling today. I can't do much over the weekend so I will try my hardest to enjoy a family weekend with my little girl.

I will keep you updated. Am I OK to fire questions on here if I get stuck? Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Leahroberts1986 View Post
          Can I say a massive thank you for yesterday. I really was in a bad place and your guys help let me get some sleep last night. I am going to get the ball rolling today. I can't do much over the weekend so I will try my hardest to enjoy a family weekend with my little girl.

I will keep you updated. Am I OK to fire questions on here if I get stuck? Xx
          Please do!

nem

Comment

Hi... just to update you. These people called my mother in laws (well it was Robinson way working on behalf of hoist) and I was there . I wouldn't give amy info but can not have them calling there so had to call back to get that number removef from the system. Long story short I completely lost it on the phone and got in a really state. The guy was actually very nice. I know u guys are probably going to say that I have done the wrong thing but he has agreed to stop all court action (I have recorded the call) due to my health and newborn baby. He has said that I can call them in 8 weeks (when I go back to work) with my income and expenses and we can make a payment plan.

I asked if he had any other issues on the system and he said no. So I am assuming that one has gone too far and I will get a ccj turn up.

When I am back at work I will be able to agree the plan and I think this is the best way at the moment.

Xx

Comment

Hi... just to update you. These people called my mother in laws (well it was Robinson way working on behalf of hoist) and I was there . I wouldn't give amy info but can not have them calling there so had to call back to get that number removef from the system. Long story short I completely lost it on the phone and got in a really state. The guy was actually very nice. I know u guys are probably going to say that I have done the wrong thing but he has agreed to stop all court action (I have recorded the call) due to my health and newborn baby. He has said that I can call them in 8 weeks (when I go back to work) with my income and expenses and we can make a payment plan.

I asked if he had any other issues on the system and he said no. So I am assuming that one has gone too far and I will get a ccj turn up.

When I am back at work I will be able to agree the plan and I think this is the best way at the moment.

Xx
              Hello Leah, congrats on the new babe!!
              It's a good result for now, but in this situation please keep an eye on the dates.

Just for info they cannot use anything in the conversation as an admission of liability this would have to be written.
              Well done for recording the call.

nem

Comment

They said they would send me a letter to confirm all court action will be cancelled. If this is the case should I be able to see that on the court portal? I haven't accepted anything yet at all on that. Oh no I'm worried now. He said due to my state they wouldn't even contact me till the 9th of august. Is that a trap?

Comment

They said they would send me a letter to confirm all court action will be cancelled. If this is the case should I be able to see that on the court portal? I haven't accepted anything yet at all on that. Oh no I'm worried now. He said due to my state they wouldn't even contact me till the 9th of august. Is that a trap?
                  No Leah no trap as such, but IF communication was totally ceased they could start again.
                  What you need to do is relax and enjoy the little one, and all ways remember unsecured debts and how there are pursued and what these people demand come to court you will not be made to pay anymore than you could reasonably afford without causing hardship to you and your family and they ain't got that far yet by any means!!

nem

Comment

Thank you so much. I think the 5k one will show on the door step soon. But for this weekend I am going to try and relax and enjoy my family. Thank u all so much and have a good weekend xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X