• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Permier Park Braunton PCN - How to appeal please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permier Park Braunton PCN - How to appeal please?

Hi all,

I'm after some advice please. Whilst on a recent surfing trip in Devon the driver stopped in what they believed to be a small pay and display car park late one evening. They believed it to be too late to pay for parking.

I received a parking charge notice in the post a short time later which, since i've been out of the country i only just received and am therefore already past the date for 'discounted charge'. The notice has photos of the car entering/exiting the car park.

Many thanks for any advice / help you can offer.

T
    Tags: None

Re: Permier Park Braunton PCN - How to appeal please?

Herewith a photo of the main sign in the car park
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the PCN.

What i unfortunately don't have is a copy of the additional signage in the carpark
      Attached Files

Comment

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X