• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N244 refused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: N244 refused

Rejected by judge , THE DEFENDANT HAS FAILED TO PROVIDE AN ADDRESS FOR SERVICE UPON HIM .

Comment

You'll need to correct that then, give the court a call see if you would have to pay again to resubmit first. If you do then manage to get it set aside and the warrant suspended you will need to either settle the claim by negotiation or have a decent defence.

If the claimant had you current and work address and still filed the claim at an old address then you should be okay getting the set aside, so long as your application is made properly.

Why didn't you put your address? surely if your application was based on them using the wrong address, giving the right address is an important part of it?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

To be honest I thought it was simple for the court to understand , what I am asking is for the claim to be cancelled and to go back to the claim stage so I have the opportunity to deal with it right from stage 1 , thanks for all your advise

Comment

What happened to the warrant of control? Was it suspended when you made the £2,000 payment? Did you agree to make further payments? If the £2,000 was not accepted in full and final settlement (looks like it wasn't the case), you can still be pursued for the balance and will be expected to agree a regular monthly installment, even if you are applying for set aside.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X