• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Particulars of Claim Pension Liberation Scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Particulars of Claim Pension Liberation Scam

Hi i need help with, my particular's for putting a small claim's court order, against Pension Matters.
    Tags: None

Re: Particulars of Claim Pension Liberation Scam

Hello Sloane,

You will need to post details from the start of your involvement with them through to the current situation,

nem

Comment

I was cold, called by a company called, yardstick marketing, in 2013, they transferred my pension, from the ministry of defence, final salary, to the Brooke's Retirement Scheme, through, Integra, then Censure, the administrator, was Pension Matter's. I then contacted Integra regarding this, they said it would be a year, before i could take it out, Integra went bust, then i was contacted by KPJ, in 2015, by Jack Cheshire, then money and me claim's, i have just done my particular's, very dodgy companies. I am getting £10,500 back, and filling out my EX160.

Comment

If the claim is over £10k it won't go to small claims court but fast track where you'd be liable for costs should you lose.

Have you considered using the FoS?

Comment

Is £10,500 ok.

- - - Updated - - -

For Small claims courts.

Comment

I'll do it for £10,000 cheer's.

Comment

You can't just adjust your claim to keep it in small claims, and tbh if it was £7k and a complex case (ie not a standard contract claim) it could end up in fast track anyway. How much did you lose in the pension liberation issue?

Did you mention before you'd already been through FOS?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

£10,000 i've tried the Financial Ombudsman Service, if the person does not turn up what would happen?

- - - Updated - - -

The FOS were unhelpful.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                  £10,000 i've tried the Financial Ombudsman Service, if the person does not turn up what would happen?

- - - Updated - - -

The FOS were unhelpful.
                  Did you actually file a complaint with FOS?

If you issue a claim and the defendant doesn't acknowledge or defend the claim then you can apply for a defualt judgment. If they do submit a defence but fail to attend the hearing the case may still be heard in their absence.

Comment

from other thread

Basically, my pension, was transferred out, from the MOD ministry of defence, as i was cold called, from yardstick this went to Integra. Integra went bust Pension Matter's dealt with, the admin work, they have disappeared, a company called KPJ called me regarding this, and got me in touch with money, and me seemed a little bit dubious, but now as it's taken age's, i'll just have to small, claim's court's Pension matter's.
                    Yardstick ( Yardstick marketing are also on the FSA warning list:
                    http://www.fsa.gov.uk/doing/regulate...rised-firms#26 ) - and I'm guessing Pension Matters Associates ? ( ref http://www.ftadviser.com/2013/05/03/...M/article.html ) or a different Pension Matters ( there's a few at companies house so need the address full name/company ref to know exact position. (I would assume 2nd one as Dissolved - which means really no point suing them)

• So who are KPJ ? They have located your pension funds and are in the process of what ? sorting a new pension or returning the monies to you ? Was you pension transferred to KPJ by Pension Matters ? or are KPJ a random tracing firm ?
                    Or KPJ ? put you in touch with the CMC ( Money & ME claims ) who are trying to reclaim the pension ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Pension Matters Associates Ltd is, dissolved, but Ross William Daly has dealings, as an officer with that, company. I have his address, and i am taking him to the small claim's court's, he owe's people 100,000's of thousand's of pound's from pension liberation scam's, he, unwillingly is giving information to money and me claim's they want 25% of my pension, if they win, on a no win no fee claim, so i am taking Ross Daly to the small's claim's court's i have to. To get my money back.

Comment

KPJ put me in, touch of, money and me claim's, but it is taking too long.

Comment

As Pension matters was a LTD Company you need to take advice on suing a director

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                            As Pension matters was a LTD Company you need to take advice on suing a director
                            Indeed.
                            [MENTION=53946]sloane82[/MENTION] It's very difficult to sue a company director. That's what the 'Limited' stands for in a company name ie liability is limited to the company and not its officers.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                              KPJ put me in, touch of, money and me claim's, but it is taking too long.
                              Who are KPJ ?

We need to figure out the parties in this, and what actually happened to know if you actually have any case. Maybe your FOS complaint and their response would be of help sussing things out?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X