• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Particulars of Claim Pension Liberation Scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Particulars of Claim Pension Liberation Scam

Originally posted by EXC View Post
    If the claim is over £10k it won't go to small claims court but fast track where you'd be liable for costs should you lose.

Have you considered using the FoS?
    Costs is not automatic it depends on various things, conduct, vexatious claims and whether it's just and equitable to award costs. In general there is a presumption that costs are awarded to the winner. However, there are technicalities too in that overall there may have been a loss but on some arguments there may have been some successful points of law arguments, as I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      Indeed.
      @sloane82 It's very difficult to sue a company director. That's what the 'Limited' stands for in a company name ie liability is limited to the company and not its officers.
      In law you can have personal ownership and liabilities, and legal ownership (incorp, ie Ltd company) and liabilities. If the transaction were made by the Director in his legal personality (Ltd company) it may be difficult owing to the limited liability. However, if the Director did not transact in the course of his business it may not be so difficult. Nevertheless, a Director has a special duty of care so there is a higher standard expected from him or her, as I understand it.

Comment

This named Director has very little in the way of assets according to online searches his companies are very small the estate up north where he lives has relatively low value homes the advice should be to check it all before taking court action,

Comment

He has companies, which are operating, so he has money, this is the only way to get my pension money back, from these scum.

Comment

You can try but fact is it was A LTD company not this director who took the money not this Director it may be a scam but he may be on the right side of the Law have you consulted any regulatory body .
            If you have ant paperwork from this company it may help others on here to help more if you can post it up removing any of your identifying details .

Comment

I cant put, anything up, as i do not have a scanner, The person owes me money, so i am going to pursue it.

Comment

Good luck with your case problem could be without the right advice you will get nowhere some of the members of LB can and will offer help bt need more info.
                Is there a chance you can see a local Solicitor for advice none of us want you to come back on here after failing WE want you to get the money back and this scammer to be brought to task you maybe not the only one who has been ripped off with publicity you could get help together with them

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                  He has companies, which are operating, so he has money, this is the only way to get my pension money back, from these scum.
                  Problem is Sloane, if you get a judgment against the company there is nothing to enforce it against. So you could just end up with a worthless judgment, if you make the claim against a director of the company, then he is likely to defend it or later apply to set aside any default judgment and you risk costs for abuse of process.

You may be able to apply to have the dissolution revoked but you will need formal legal advice on that.

And so far, I'm not sure what legal grounds you are using to sue for return of your money. Where is the money now?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                    I cant put, anything up, as i do not have a scanner, The person owes me money, so i am going to pursue it.
                    Do you have a phone with a camera on?

If you go into this blind it could just end up costing you more money.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Who are KPJ ?
                      KPJ Financial Solutions Ltd. MOJ authorisation surrendered last week https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

So it sounds like they gave Sloane's claim to Money & Me Claims.

Comment

Ahh thanks EXC.

Sloane, you do also need to check your agreement with Money & Me, otherwise you might find if, on the outside chance, you were successful in reclaiming your money from Pension Matters then Money & Me would be after you for their cut.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I will contact them, it has been, too long i cant let these, people get away, with what they, have done.

Comment

I too have been a victim of Pension Matters Associates Ltd and Ross Daly. If it helps anyone they claimed to have invested in a company called Disruptive Tech Ltd a Gibraltar based tech investment company. I have written to them, they are still trading, to see if they can shed any light on this scam. Any advice that anyone may have on how to get this scum locked up would be appreciated.

Comment

I'm in the process of taking them to the small claims courts dtl uk ltd so if they do not defend this they won't as they'll go to the courts and get asked the question of how much have you taken off so many people they'll look stupid pm me and I'll help you did they take a lot of money off you? Take them to the small claims court. Take care. I cancelled the agreement with money and me.

Comment

Hi can you tell me the story, how they cold called you and how the approached you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry approached you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X