• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET PCN on private road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET PCN on private road

Dear LB Team,

Read your forums with great interest for some time now but sadly have received a PCN for which I think I need some help.
    The driver was parked on the verge of a public and private road. It is somewhere they have parked many many times before only only received one PCN. It was challenged immediately (not knowing what I do now) stating that I did not believe my car to be on their property and that the PCN was very harsh and unjust. I sent pictures of the road and signage and my car's position. I was delighted when the cancelled my PCN.

The driver continued to park in the 'safe-zone' for almost a year and has just now received a PCN last week. It is shown below:

I have been through the images on MET website and they have tried to show close ups of just the car and the signage. But a couple of the pictures do show the car being on the verge between the public and private roads.

Please can I seek your expertise

Best wishes
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET PCN on private road

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...526#post636526

M1

Comment

Re: MET PCN on private road

Dear LB,

Received my NTK.
      Will write an appeal to MET as per your instructions and update you once I have the POPLA code
      Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X