• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Request to file proposed directions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to file proposed directions

Hi, I am new on here, and would be grateful for any advice.

I am a Claimant in a case which has been allocated to multi track. (professional negligence)

I have just completed the Directions Questionnaire (form n181), but the order states that i need to file proposed directions in accordance with CPR29.1(2), that needs to be filed as well?

How do i word the directions as a Claimant? as i was under the impressions that the Court would do this, im a bit confused tbh.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Andy
    Tags: None

Re: Request to file proposed directions

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by andydub View Post
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Did you find the answer = request to file proposed directions

Comment

Originally posted by bentls00 View Post
        Did you find the answer = request to file proposed directions
        Yes thanks, bentls00

Comment

Hi

My builder made a claim against me and I made a counterclaim. It is related to outstanding Building work n remedial work.

I have now received N181 form where I need to fill in about Expert evidence. Do I have to tick yes? what is joint single expert? Yes or no

Appreciate your assistance

Comment

Joint expert advice is where both of you agree to engage a single independent expert to provide a report for the court. It is supposed to save on costs; the alternative being each party engages their own expert, hence twice the cost. The expert's duty is to the court who will appoint the joint expert for you if you both fail to agree on who should be appointed.

You can find further details here https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...rt35/pd_part35

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X