• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA Group, no Credit agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA Group, no Credit agreement

Originally posted by Littlepig View Post
    PRA took me to court last December they never responded to my intention to defend so it was stayed.
    Now they are back again!
    I responded the same with Intention to defend!
    Again I never heard anything...

Then an envelope with a County Court Judgement default inside...

The default says I never responded?

I have now had to pay the fee to have requested to set aside and now requested a SAR and that PRA never sent me any documents under disclosure nor did they send any documents or details to court.
    Hello Littlepig

Why don't you start a new thread on your own situation (you have another similar post on another thread). That way you can get some bespoke advice for your particular problem.

No two claims are the same.

It seems you are seeking to set aside a default judgment which was granted since you failed to file your Defence by the court deadline because you may have believed that PRA had granted you an extansion.

Or do you mean that because you received no response to your CCA Request you simply thought you didn't need to file your Defence (until you did)?

Start a new thread with all the background.

Here's a link to your other post >http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...994#post689994

Originally posted by Littlepig View Post
    Hope all is going well for blossom50 as I'm in the same position with the PRA Group with an old MBNA account,6 years past the default came off my credit file,then they went to court last December,I responded (they didn't) so it got stayed.
    Now they are back again with a second court claim (New claim number) I responded saying my intention was to defend, I requested a SAR never heard anything from PRA the extension of time ran out and they issued a default judgement in their favour.
    Just asked the court today to have it set aside until PRA send all relevant documents to myself to prepare a case .
    So trawling through the net for guidance and then found this thread,hope all us going well

Di

Comment

Re: PRA Group, no Credit agreement

Hi [MENTION=61310]diana[/MENTION]M

Thanks for your reply and advice Ive found some time this morning to scan all my docs and I'm going to upload them on a new thread to see what anyone thinks

Thanks again

Mark

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X