• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CAPITAL ONE CREDIT AGREEMENT.....Is this enforceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPITAL ONE CREDIT AGREEMENT.....Is this enforceable?

i have capital one chasing me for a credit card debt. i have had the card since 2002. i have asked for the signed agreement and the terms of conditions.
    they have sent me the documents (see attachments)
    Can it be enforced?
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: CAPITAL ONE CREDIT AGREEMENT.....Is this enforceable?

lots of bit and pieces, (half read sheets),how about downloading sheet complete and posting. These T&Cs look to be the so called latest terms etc, totally different to 2002 terms etc, and that CCA1974 form well = Terms Probably not present on inception as all/most of Crap ones

others will respond also see what they come up with!

Comment

if, what you say is correct, can it be enforced?

Comment

Originally posted by niterider View Post
        if, what you say is correct, can it be enforced?
        As [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION] has pointed out, you've chosen to post only a few selected parts of the documentation.

Are you therefore asking for specific info on a specific area?
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

[QUOTE=charitynjw;652410]As @MIKE770 has pointed out, you've chosen to post only a few selected parts of the documentation.

Are you therefore asking for specific info on a specific area?[/QUOTE

as requested
          Attached Files

Comment

Copy of a 2002 capital one agreement here -> http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...erms-agreement

The document you have posted is only a partial document, it states at the top that the terms in that page can be found at paragraph xxx of the terms and conditions, therefore to be fully enforceable they need to supply those terms and conditions ( as they are mentioned in the document ) - That is the easy bit ( for them) though so it is more likely this will be capable of being enforced than not, but as it stands, it would be unenforceable - although I wouldn't go into court defending solely on that basis - I would use the deficiency to negotiate.

s.78
            shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it,
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Prescribed terms not present at inception???? might say at para 8 or whatever, but most were application forms from mail drops, just a thought?etc

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X