• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HMRC Advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMRC Advice needed

Hello

I need to speak to HMRC but can anyone offer me advice on what to ask them - and how to approach on the phone.

1) Firm ceased trading and filled out the form to say ceased trading - my domain name for my old firm for my self assessment and documents related to that firm expired and unable to login

Should I be saying it like this or another way.
    Tags: None

Re: HMRC Advice needed

Was this a LTD company or you as a sole trader?

Comment

Thanks for your reply; I was a sole trader

Comment

Just speak to them in plain English, and if they don't understand they should ask you questions to clarify.

It's often best to ring them at 8am so you're the first to get through - you won't have to wait long at that time. If you leave it until 8.30 or later you could be hanging on for ages.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X