• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist portfolio Holding 2 Ltd vs Carl19692

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist portfolio Holding 2 Ltd vs Carl19692

Received letter from the court to confirm they have my defence and are sending it to Cohen.

Also got another fob off letter from Robinson Way in reply to sending one to the CEO with regard to my CCA request.

Nothing from Cohen still.

Comment

Originally posted by carl19692 View Post
      Received letter from the court to confirm they have my defence and are sending it to Cohen.

Also got another fob off letter from Robinson Way in reply to sending one to the CEO with regard to my CCA request.

Nothing from Cohen still.
      Send a copy of the " fob" of letter " for information " to the FCA.

nem

Comment

So after waiting patiently for the SAR to return from Barclaycard this morning i received a letter saying my postal order, Payee field left blank, is not acceptable and has payment has to be via Cheque.
        @nemesis45
        Attached Files

Comment

So after waiting patiently for the SAR to return from Barclaycard this morning i received a letter saying my postal order, Payee field left blank, is not acceptable and has payment has to be via Cheque.
          @nemesis45

I would make a complaint to the ICO

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            I would make a complaint to the ICO
            A blank crossed postal order is an acceptable payment method?

Could I just write Barclays Bank plc on it and resend?

Comment

@nemesis45
              Payment field should have been filled in, but Barclays do get very pedantic over SAR's.

Many people these days don't have a cheque book.

I would send a copy of the letter with the completed PO made out to Barclaycard Ltd. with a covering letter stating there is no requirement to pay by cheque.

Am I just suspicious or is BC trying to find out details of your bank???????????? I wouldn't be surprised.

nem

Comment

All they have to do is ask i would gladly give them details of my account....... it probably had no more than £100 through it in the past four years.

Comment

could do and see what happens!

Comment

Still no paperwork from Cohens. Received notice from court that it is being put to small claims court with a questionnaire attached. Obviously I will need to fill that in would I need to add I am awaiting paperwork? [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Comment

Still no paperwork from Cohens. Received notice from court that it is being put to small claims court with a questionnaire attached. Obviously I will need to fill that in would I need to add I am awaiting paperwork? @nemesis45
                      Hello Carl.

You can only answer the questions on the questionnaire. e.g. yes small claims track, yes to mediation etc.

nem

Comment

49 days since I submitted my defence. Is it possible they have sent paperwork to the court but not to me?

I don't know if to be concerned or not.

Comment

49 days since I submitted my defence. Is it possible they have sent paperwork to the court but not to me?

I don't know if to be concerned or not.
                          Hello Carl,

You need to check with the court office tomorrow I suspect the claim has been stayed as Hoist has not responded to the defence.

nem

Comment

Will do thank you. Stalemate at the minute I guess.

Comment

Will do thank you. Stalemate at the minute I guess.
                              Court procedure Carl jus make sure you follow the instructions.

nem

Comment

OK i have sent back the Directions Questionnaire and also rang the court and they, Cohens, have returned theirs and plan to go ahead according to the court clerk.

Obviously i still have no paperwork from Cohens.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X