• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking fine

I have just received a demand for payment for a hire van that I had,the demand is for parking in an asda car park in Gloucester on the 15.03.16
    I never got a ticket and can't under the 120 pound fee
    Tags: None

Re: Parking fine

Post up the demand with identifying details removed. Dates are important though as they could show that they may no be able to hold you liable. Was there a copy of part of the hire agreement with the demand ? If not that's another reason why they cannot hold you liable.

Have you been in to ASDA to complain to the MANAGER about the charge? If you still got the receipts take them with you or if you have a bank statement showing you paid then take that in.

It's not a fine, it's a speculative invoice. POFA 2012 allows them hold you liable, as the keeper of the van, for any charges as they do not know the name of the driver, and you will not be telling them will you?

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but I don't know how to insert a photo of the demand

Comment

Click go advanced, email the address in my signature or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnPAhAdxZQ

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X