• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** WON *** Lowells Claim for Capital One Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *** WON *** Lowells Claim for Capital One Card

Aaaw,... c'mon Diana. Yours is the voice of reason; am I being reasonable?

Comment

It is of no consequence whether they have received the paper order - the costs are due to be paid within 14 days from when it was made. Send them over a copy and tell them you expect payment within X days being as you are so nice and generous - but on that X date you will be applying for a warrant of control and the further costs will be payable by them. IMO.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Why Pussyfoot with them get the Warrant of Control now. they would not hesitate to hit you hard for non payment,

Comment

Originally posted by ADDLED View Post
          Hi everyone, happy new year!

Update: Guess what... Lowells haven't paid. I called them today and they said (again) that they hadn't had the court order. I had it about 2 weeks ago via good old reliable Royal Mail.
          I appreciate the advice that it's best for me to have been reasonable, and i think I have, but this is now the 4th court order they've ignored and this one is financially in my favour so I'm a bit keen.
          It seems Lowells aren't your usual law firm as they were open over the Christmas period (I've called them a few times and spoken to desk jockeys). Most reputable firms may well close down and give their staff paid hols, these clowns seem to keep a cohort of slaves manning the phones 7/365, so it's not as if their office hasn't been manned.

Ive decided to leave it until Friday, call them again and then issue a warrant of control. Given the timeframe, is that reasonable?

cheers
          ADD
          Lowell solicitors appears to be run by alleged legal " assistants " and a n absent principal solicitor who puts a name on legal documents.

Andrew Bartle the COO of Lowell is a director of Lowell Solicitors Ltd. Time to fire off a Formal Complaint to him now? Or your idea on the warrant or both.

nem

Comment

nicola.hoskins@lowellsolicitors

LOWELL SOLICITORS LIMITED

SRA ID: 622605

Darwin House
            7 Savannah Way
            Leeds
            West Yorkshire
            LS10 1AB
            England

nicola.hoskins@lowellsolicitors.co.uk
            Head office

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X