• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Credit Expert problem-- Fantastic service.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Expert problem-- Fantastic service.

I had used the service of checking your credit file on line since last year. In January I asked to cancel it and was told that I would have the service till the end of February as it was paid in advance. I had other things happening and did not spot that they had not cancelled it as per the instructions on their website. I expected that they might not want to refund amounts taken from my credit card so I sent them an email complaint.

Dear sir/madam
    I contacted one of your service representatives in January to cancel my subscription and it has not been actioned resulting in 2 payments of £6.99 being taken from my credit card. Please can I ask that this is done and that March and April payments are refunded to the credit card as an error has been made on your part and not further payments taken from my credit card. My membership username is:frogster(not real username).
    Many thanks and any further details to ensure that this is actioned, please can you email me with any other details. The last time I logged in was February.
    Thank you and I look forward to your reply.
    Froggy

They sent automated response of we will contact you within one working day with a response.

So this morning I received this:

"Thank you for your email, which we received on 03 May 2008.

Thank you for your notification that you do not wish to continue with your membership of CreditExpert.

I have cancelled your membership as you have requested, with immediate effect.

I am sorry that your previous request to cancel was not actioned. I have not been able to find a record of this, but I have arranged a refund of £13.98 directly to your payment card. This should show on your card shortly.

Kind regards

Mr Adam D Jaffe
    Consumer Service Officer
    CreditExpert Membership"

So i would like to say THANK YOU to Credit Expert for a fast an efficient way they have dealt with my complaint.
    Needless to say I am having to pick myself off the floor at such a speedy and fast resolution of the problem.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X