• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nationwide/MKdp Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide/MKdp Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd

Hi

My wife recently received paper work from the court asking her to pay a judgment for £701 to Hoist portfolio Holding ltd, the original judgment was to MKDP after buying the Debt for bank charges from Nationwide. We did not receive the original judgment and knew nothing until a letter saying the judgment was being changed into the name of Hoist.

I have sent a subject access request to nationwide to check the date of the charges default as I believe at the time of the judgment the charges were statute barred.

My problem is that the bailiffs will be calling this week my question is should I pay them and then once I can prove the charges were statute barred sue Hoist for all monies back or file a form N244 at the cost of £255.
    Tags: None

Re: Nationwide/MKdp Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd

Just giving this a bump for you:bump:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Re: Nationwide/MKdp Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd

How do you know that the bailiff is coming ? Has the claimant applied for enforcement of Judgment at the local county court ? I assume that the action has been transferred from CCBC to your local court. Always remember that you do not have to allow bailiffs entry into your home. They can only come in if invited (peaceful entry they call it !)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X