• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

Hi Everyone

I have had a good read through the current threads having received a county court claim (Northampton) from Gladstones working for Parking Control Management. I would really appreciate some advice. I have responded to the claim stating I will defend the claim. Issue date was 4th April. We received a ticket (via post, nothing on screen) at the end of 2015. I am the registered owner, my husband was driving the vehicle at the time. The particulars of the claim just state what they want in fees, interest and amount they claim is owed, which is £230.59. There is a so called ticket number on the poc but that is it. No details of the offence. Please help!

Thanks in advance

Tikijnr

- - - Updated - - -

I notice some posters have had details of the claim or particulars to follow. There is nothing on mine stating anything will follow. The solicitor signing is Jamie William Ashford.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

Can you sanitise any/all paperwork and post it up or send it via email ?

M1

Comment

Thank you for responding. Should I email it to the first email? Thanks.

Comment

Either or. Don'r forget to link your thread as neither have a crystal ball

M1

Comment

Attached xx
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

That's pretty shite but at £255 to make the application it deserves we'll just need to plod along regardless.

1. File acknowledgement of service.

2. Contact Gladstones and ask them to replead their case as it fails to comply with cpr 16.4 https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...es/part16#16.4 pracitice direction 16 7.5 https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr.../pd_part16#7.1

3. Have you any idea where this took place ? Signage pictures would be very handy. The actual PCN is also super important.

M1

Comment

Thank you for replying.

1. I've done the acknowledgement thing via mcol.

2. Shall I just send them a letter stating that? I also feel the letter before action is rubbish, it literally doesn't make it clear what is owed or to whom or how to pay it!

3. I believe this is a car park for residents or for a commercial building but I have never been there in my life. My husband didn't realise as it's attached to a little sainsbury. The sadness of it is he parked there as he is diabetic and had low sugar and needed to get something to sort himself out in sainsbury. I will search for the original pcn but I think we thought it was a joke at first!

Tiki jnr.

Comment

2. It's time sensitive so email would be best. Phone is ok if you can follow up with an email synopsis of the call in case you need evidence of th contents of the call. You should ask for the correct email address via phone in either case.

M1

Comment

Thank you. I have done that and email sent. On the poc I have only blocked my registration number. Because it doesn't say anything to follow, do we assume that is all they intended to provide?

Comment

Yeah they do not intend to send more but what they have sent is woefully inadequate.

Give them 10 or so days to reply then let me know.

M1

Comment

Thank you so much for this. Can you just confirm for me the date the defence is due? I'm a bit confused. Thanks again.

Comment

5 days for service 14 to file acknowledgement of service etc and 14 more when AoS is filed, so a total of 33 days from 4th April.

M1

Comment

I wondered how it got 33 and not 28. Brilliant. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi again

It's been ten days since I emailed the solicitors asking them to replead their case and of course I have heard nothing back. Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

Phone up and ask for the case handler and ask if they have 1. received your communication & 2. Any intention of sorting their crap.

You cannot make them but it certainly hurts them when it comes to costs later on and potential even their case too.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X