• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received CCJ from Lowell HELP !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Received CCJ from Lowell HELP !

Directions Questionnaire (N180) form,

https://www.moneyclaimsuk.co.uk/PDFForms/N180.pdf

to get an insight into the form

Comment

Originally posted by Marra2 View Post
      Hi @nemesis45 Received letter from solicitors today ,it says " Our client intends to continue with the claim " copy sent to the court which is attached !
      I,m confused now they haven't even responded to my defence ????
      Hello Marra,

That is their response.

Nothing more re wrong particulars of claim?

nem

Comment

Nope thats all I,ve had ,its like they can't be bothered until the last minute ,I'll see what this questionnaire is all about now !

Comment

Just looked at example questionnaire and don't know what to do with it ,should I agree to mediation or fast track at local court ??
          Should I mention my surname is wrong (by one letter) ? [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]
          Thanks

Comment

Nope thats all I,ve had ,its like they can't be bothered until the last minute ,I'll see what this questionnaire is all about now !
            OK!

nem

Comment

Agree to mediation although when the time comes and mediation rings you they will tell you it is not suitable for you as you have never received the relevant papers to fully defend yourself

Comment

Ok I,m filling the form in and don't know what to put in the Track bit ? Should I say yes or no and if no I have to state why not !
                Thanks again. [MENTION=69750]stu82[/MENTION]

Comment

Ok I,m filling the form in and don't know what to put in the Track bit ? Should I say yes or no and if no I have to state why not !
                  Thanks again. @stu82
                  Yes is the answer on the Small Claims Track .

nem

Comment

Thanks Nem :0)

Comment

Thanks Nem :0)
                      Received email today from mediation and one of the questions to reply with is
                      "I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter into negotiations and that I do not require any further evidence from the other party before the appointment"

I have no evidence to defend myself as Lowell and their solicitors have sent me nothing ! No proof of this debt or contract !
                      So I can't have mediation can I ?
                      Thanks in advance [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Comment

I have no evidence to defend myself as Lowell and their solicitors have sent me nothing ! No proof of this debt or contract ! ] quote:

Inform Mediation in response that:- as stated above.

that is what you tell them,
                        they will then state case not suitable for Mediation then state will send back to court!

Comment

Received email today from mediation and one of the questions to reply with is
                          "I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter into negotiations and that I do not require any further evidence from the other party before the appointment"

I have no evidence to defend myself as Lowell and their solicitors have sent me nothing ! No proof of this debt or contract !
                          So I can't have mediation can I ?
                          Thanks in advance @nemesis45
                          Hello Marra,

Inform the mediation service that to date no documents have been supplied by Lowell or their solicitors.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                            Hello Marra,

Inform the mediation service that to date no documents have been supplied by Lowell or their solicitors.

nem
                            Yeah Thanks Nem told them this and mediation cancelled and its going to be heard at local court now ! Gulp !

Comment

Yeah Thanks Nem told them this and mediation cancelled and its going to be heard at local court now ! Gulp !
                              Ok Marra,

You will receive instructions ( Directions) from your local county court in due course, there will be loads of help here for you as the claim progresses.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                                Ok Marra,

You will receive instructions ( Directions) from your local county court in due course, there will be loads of help here for you as the claim progresses.

nem
                                Many Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X